Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I still hide in my room when my mom has a visit

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
When I'm visiting my mom and some old female neighbor comes to visit her, I hide in a room cause I'm extremely introverted to talk to them. I've been doing it since I was a child. My mom told me it's time to grow up, her neighbors are good people and it'd be nice for me to talk to them since they haven't seen me since I was a kid. I got angry and I told her I see no use in doing that, but in the end I know she's concerned. Imagine a 29 grown up man hiding in his room afraid of inoffensive old ladies. That's pathetic I'm ashamed to admit.

I did that no so long ago and my father mocked me for it.

"Afraid" is too much of a word, though. I just knew I would have ruined the atmosphere if I had just sat there saying nothing, as I had nothing to say.

Besides, I know exactly what is happening when my mother invites her neighbor. My mother prepares tea, and they babble ad nauseum about the most stupid stuff.

I once called my mother out on this, as I told her that what she was doing was basically nothing more than this little girl's game, I don't know the English name (tea party, maybe), the one when the girls pretend to make tea and shit.

NebraskaTeaParty1890s

She was upset because she realized I was right, it's just the adult version, but it's exactly the same thing. The only difference is that the tea is real.

Don't be ashamed of not wanting to take part in tea parties. One interesting difference between men and women is that women synthesize more of the FOXP2 protein, which is associated with language. Women love babbling about stuff, no matter how shallow the conversation is.

Last edited:
Na fuck that and fuck them don't talk to those faggots they can't understand or relate to you and your pain

I did the same when we had a visitor yesterday.

I don't like visitors either, sometimes I just wish they would annoy me so can go on a petrol bomb fiesta.

Who doesn't tbh. I don't want to meet her stupid boomer foid friends.

I don't like visitors.

I’m so used to being alone and isolated that being around people makes me uncomfortable