Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I still want a girlfriend, but not for the same reasons as before

• Thread starter 67InchesSubhuman
  • Start date
67InchesSubhuman

67InchesSubhuman

Recruit
★★★★
I used to want a girlfriend to live out the blue pill fantasy. I would love and protect her and she would love and support me. Now I want a girlfriend to abuse her. I want to gaslight and manipulate her. I want to destroy her mind and make her life a mess. She would get nothing but misery from me, and I would get a lot of sex from her because being abusive would make her pussy wet.

A man can dream.

I used to want a girlfriend to live out the blue pill fantasy. I would love and protect her and she would love and support me. Now I want a girlfriend to abuse her. I want to gaslight and manipulate her. I want to destroy her mind and make her life a mess. She would get nothing but misery from me, and I would get a lot of sex from her because being abusive would make her pussy wet.

A man can dream.
I want one to lick her feet and watch movies with

Well she's leaving you in one week. Bc y'know woman can have jobs and all:owo:

Go look for the super kind and empathic girls, those ones are easy to manipulate.

awesome gaycel post bro