Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I stopped taking the bus to work

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I couldn't take the bus anymore. Too many foid passengers wearing strong smelling perfume that gave me a headache for the rest of the day, it smelled so toxic, like acetone. All foids wore perfume, even if they were good looking, young, old, ugly or landwhales.

Now i take the bicycle instead and i can breath fresh air. Some foids were also coughing in the bus all the time because they don't realize that they've been poisoned by their own perfume. One of the reasons foids get breast cancer is because of perfume and deodorant.

I slammed a door in a foids face today. Never felt better.

I couldn't take the bus anymore. Too many foid passengers wearing strong smelling perfume that gave me a headache for the rest of the day, it smelled so toxic, like acetone. All foids wore perfume, even if they were good looking, young, old, ugly or landwhales.

Now i take the bicycle instead and i can breath fresh air. Some foids were also coughing in the bus all the time because they don't realize that they've been poisoned by their own perfume. One of the reasons foids get breast cancer is because of perfume and deodorant.
Yeah I fucking hate that shit when they walk right by you, even if the foid is really attractive im left thinking wtf and my nostrils are attacked

Yeah especially in a classroom when all their perfumes mix together with all their sweat..
I'm so lucky i'm not a zoomer. Back in my day no one wore perfume at my school. It's a new phenomenon.

Brain-dead girls think that it somehow eradicates the foul smell of their sweats. But what ends up happening is the smell becomes even stronger
Yea they have low self esteem and they have to compensate with toxic perfumes. I even remember in high school that perfume were outlawed in some classes because some students were allergic but of course some foids wore them anyway.

Yeah I fucking hate that shit when they walk right by you, even if the foid is really attractive im left thinking wtf and my nostrils are attacked
They want to assert dominance and gain even more attention from Chad and orbiters, as if being good looking was not enough for their tutorial-mode life. If the males happen to not notice them they can gain more attention with perfume.