Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I suck at rendering ngl

Weeee

Weeee

Officer
★★★★★

Really good stuff.

don't look that bad, you just need to finish it

will u draw hentai?

I wanna kiss that elf

Draw femdom images please.

Ye i'm not the best when it comes to trying to fully draw something, my sketches look better then the finished product nowadays.
what resources are you using to improve

Volcel if you woudn't.

every other hobby board has useful resources
elaborate
Have you ever been on /ic? It's a site full of shitty artists looking to bring others down. No actual help is available.
Also the wici has a lot of resources yes, but all of the resources fucking suck.

Have you ever been on /ic? It's a site full of shitty artists looking to bring others down. No actual help is available.
i linked you resources, not an imageboard full of spergs like you
tracing art from pixiv is for retarded, you should read books and practice various techniques

tracing art from pixiv is for retarded, you should read books and practice various techniques
How the fuck do you thing most people in their first few years improve retard? They copy from artists that they like. If you know so much about art maybe you can draw something for me? I also don't trace dumbfuck, if I did that it would be pointless.
"I linked resources for you that took me under 1 minute to look up you're welcome for the help" you haven't even looked through any of the resources, so how do you know they are good?

How the fuck do you thing most people in their first few years improve retard? They copy from artists that they like. If you know so much about art maybe you can draw something for me? I also don't trace dumbfuck, if I did that it would be pointless.

"I linked resources for you that took me under 1 minute to look up your welcome for the help" you haven't even looked through any of the resources, so how do you know they are good?
have you looked through them?
as I said, hobbyist boards have good wikis, maybe ic is an exception, i dont know.

Doing something until you improve without any rhyme or reason is a waste of time, but sure go ahead, maybe in 5 years you'll be good at drawing anime girls in 3 positions.

have you looked through them?
as I said, hobbyist boards have good wikis, maybe ic is an exception, i dont know.

Doing something until you improve without any rhyme or reason is a waste of time, but sure go ahead, maybe in 5 years you'll be good at drawing anime girls in 3 positions.
Yeah and in 5 years you're either gonna be dead, or still LDARing without any skills at all lmfao. Maybe you should learn how to draw, and prove how easy it is to me.

Yeah and in 5 years your either gonna be dead, or still LDARing without any skills at all lmfao. Maybe you should learn how to draw, and prove how easy it is to me.
I have skills, and am a wagecuck because of that. I wish I could take you up on that challenge honestly.

I have skills, and am a wagecuck because of that. I wish I could take you up on that challenge honestly.
You can dumbfuck, I doubt you work more then 8 hours a day, and you have free-time during work don't you?

You can dumbfuck, I doubt you work more then 8 hours a day, and you have free-time during work don't you?
I have around 3 hours of free time a workday, also I don't have free time during work.

I have around 3 hours of free time a workday, also I don't have free time during work.
Ok so use those 3 hours to draw? I only draw 1-2 hours a day max and I've been drawing since december. Also if drawing was so easy then this board would have a lot more people who draw. Especially since a lot of people on this board like anime,

Keep practicing for hours a day

Ok so use those 3 hours to draw? I only draw 1-2 hours a day max and I've been drawing since december.
yeah no, I just want to ldar during that
id do it if i were neet

yeah no, I just want to ldar during that
id do it if i were neet
Pussy lmfao also you can't say I haven't improved.

This is just from march 5th to today. I also go to school, and get like 7 hours of free time after, don't use (If I were a NEET) as an excuse.

i agree that tracing is bad, but you don't need to insult the poor guy
try to watch videos from Pronko
dude have one million drawing IQ

i agree that tracing is bad, but you don't need to insult the poor guy
y do you think I trace lmfao look
This was what I used as a reference, I thought the torse was too long so I made it smaller. But if you were to match this image the proportions aren't even similar.

y do you think I trace lmfao look View attachment 104429 This was what I used as a reference, I thought the torse was too long so I made it smaller. But if you were to match this image the proportions aren't even similar.
hmm, ok i din't know what the reference image looked like, so i had no idea if you traced or not, just try to not ge dependent on it

hmm, ok i din't know what the reference image looked like, so i had no idea if you traced or not, just try to not ge dependent on it
I never have traced in my life lmfao :lul:, I don't sign any of my drawings, because the drawings are all from reference. The thing about tracers is that they will sign everything they post, without giving credit to reference images.

I wish I can make art like that

Well done as always, Weeee.