Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ''i support Palestine because muh joos''

Over 9000

Over 9000

Recruit
★★★★
Muzziess and joos are same shit different names lmao islam is as satanic and evil as Judaism

MUZZIES VIEW NON-MUSLIMS(KAFIR)IN THE SAME WAY THAT JOOS VIEW GOYIMS

MUZZIE=JOO

Two groups that hate black folk.

Let them fight.

Islam is the most anti foid religion that exists. Do you support foids being locked up? Then you cannot be anti Islam

But Muzzies can't pass for europeans while jews can, jews are also higher iq than muzzies on average

Murder all Hamas terrorists

Murder all kike terrorists

Jews are Khazar mongols

hassiktir the gavur has realized, this site must kapatılmak.

:yes:

fuck niggers, fuck sandniggers, fuck kikes

But Muzzies can't pass for europeans while jews can, jews are also higher iq than muzzies on average
Only Ashkenazis can pass and even then it’s not many of them. They have 50-55% sand DNA on average, you can typically identify a “European” Jewish pheno when you see one

This is a cope. Islam is still too pro-foid, far right atheism is significantly better
doesn't exist

E1e8571d6242566fbb2db80f916c6e65

This is a cope. Islam is still too pro-foid, far right atheism is significantly better
But it is still more anti foid than any other religion. In pure Islam foids cannot leave the house without their owners.

I am an atheist but any atheist group is filled with Reddit soy faggots. I would much rather identify with Islam

Muzziess and joos are same shit different names lmao islam is as satanic and evil as Judaism

MUZZIE=JOO
Based OP.

“Muhhh atheism is reddit an shiet” so we’ll just ignore Nietzsche’s worldview and how it shaped those of the fascists. Or the worldviews of the fascists themselves
Except Muslims exist and fascists don't

Absolute low IQ post, kikes are the real enemy

Nuke Israel and the entire middle east. Nuke it again and again. Piss on the ashes. Nuke the pissed up ashes again.

I support palestine because jews

MUZZIE=JOO
Except Muslims aren't as difficult to entry instead of Judaism. Jewish religion literally has team of rabbis that harshly judge you based on how well you jew, before officially letting you in. The Talmud/other Jewish books are stupid long and hard to read snd pretty much requires you to learn Hebrew.

Islamic community has some of the shit, but nowhere to the secretive club level of Judaism.

What did they contribute to the modern world so far ?
Being the ones responsible for bringing off-spring to life. That's their only biological role.

you must support israel because they iz our greatest ally

Being the ones responsible for bringing off-spring to life. That's their only biological role.
The only thing the African content was useful for is for extracting ressources

“Muhhh atheism is reddit an shiet” so we’ll just ignore Nietzsche’s worldview and how it shaped those of the fascists. Or the worldviews of the fascists themselves
He was anti platonic, more than atheist he didn't want weak people restrain strong ones with the moral threat of goodness, hell etc. Too bad foids would immediately translate all this into

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/pl9pzh/looks_are_so_important/

And Chads + liberal kikes will reap the benefits while you fap to hentai.

No, you need the threat of eternal torments to scare foids into a relationship with jsanza29

12debd36854096de0c552302f104f564

OIP 43

Jesus Christ

Maxresdefault
OIP 43

let them fight it out and kill the weakend surviving ones

I'm for the palestinians because I'm jelaous how much privileges the Jews/Israel can enjoy

Muslims dont hate black people but jews do.
Nah fuck that gaslight they both do and fuck both of them. I don't give a damn if they're over there killing each other it hasn't much to do with me. And when black folk are going through it neither group comes to our rescue unless there's something in it for them* so, oh well!

As a matter of fact any refugees who manage to leave and make it to the US or something will be weaponized and used to disenfranchise blacks.

Last edited:
I hope both use nukes in a good case of mutually assured destruction.

Nah fuck that gaslight they both do and fuck both of them. I don't give a damn if they're over there killing each other it hasn't much to do with me. And when black folk are going through it neither group comes to our rescue unless there's something in it for them* so, oh well!

As a matter of fact any refugees who manage to leave and make it to the US or something will be weaponized and used to disenfranchise blacks.
You're talking from an American perspective. I suggest you travelling overseas, more specifically in North Africa.

Agree with the nig, both sides hate whites, both sides are SJWs maybe not when it comes to foids but definitely when it comes to crying about racism and wanting open borders for Europe but closed borders for their own nations.
Muslims dont hate black people but jews do.
Are you trying to make jews look good or something?

You're talking from an American perspective. I suggest you travelling overseas, more specifically in North Africa.
Yes and you're talking as a nonblack I take it. Plenty of blacks say they've never experienced racism the way they did in MENA. America is not some container for antiblack racism, that often INCREASES overseas.

Even the cac above agrees somewhat.

Last edited: