Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I swear this inceldom shit is a domino effect that ultimately destroys the entire life

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
My ambition about life back when I thought my effort and confidence would be rewarded by female affection was huge. Now I'm just a depressed, embarrassed, lazy, boring and hateful wreck who has nothing going for him.

Yea there’s basically nothing to live for. Everything is boring and depressing and the pain is always there

I think I'd rather be bluepilled than this shit, at least I had hope before and wasn't so miserable :feelsbadman::feelscry:

Yea there’s basically nothing to live for. Everything is boring and depressing and the pain is always there
Yes.
I think I'd rather be bluepilled than this shit, at least I had hope before and wasn't so miserable :feelsbadman::feelscry:
I know how you feel but living a lie is ultimately a bad thing. It'll blow up in your face eventually.

Yes...I understand your perspective.

WastedYearsOfNoWaste

Yes.

I know how you feel but living a lie is ultimately a bad thing. It'll blow up in your face eventually.
You need to fix your sexist attitude right the fuck now; you pedo Nazi!

Attachments

• 225px-ETBsoyjak.png
    225px-ETBsoyjak.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 22
Same. All my ambition faded away after I learn that being educated and smart won't help me be more popular, because I'm ugly and short. Nothing crushes you and demotivates you when you know all your efforts are in vain.

I gave up on everything when I finally noticed no one wants to be my friend or to date me, I've been ldaring with copes since then.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back