Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I talked with Foid victim of an ER-event

4700euros

4700euros

I was almost a fakecel...damn...almost
★★★
I work in hospitals and some time you see people that were attacked ( by knifes, or whatever).

There was a restaurant were a young celibatery man was mocked during 2 years by 3 young foids.

They mocked him for his origins (north africa....like Algeria)...racist jokes.

The guy had enough and the boss (his father !!!!) did nothing, so he picked a knife.

A BIG KITCHEN KNIFE.

1 died in the restaurant, the second one died at the hospital and the third one was stabbed in the leg.

The guy didnt went to prison because he looked that he wasn't ok at psychiatric level...he went to a psychiatric structure.

BUT ONE FOID LIVED AND I TALKED TO HERE.

Her hospital room had PHOTOS LIKE INSTAGRAM WITH HER CHAD.

FUCKING UNBELIVABLE

I am not talking about normal smiling photos.

They had a serious look with the eyes looking from the sides to the camera. Like instagram VIP bitches.

Even for my old foids workcollegues her personality was weird.

Later I found that she had a typical foid-centred teen personality.

THERE WAS NO FEAR IN HER EYES about she lived....like an android.

She was like a small queen, she wanted this and that.
I had a hard time convincing her that hospital has rules...it isn't an hotel.

It seems that she defended herself with a big knife and everything she had there until the noise attracted the boss (the father of the guy).

I wanted to made her talk about had she said to provoke him and if she felt if that was moraly right...but I didnt wanted complaints about me.

She surely will have a hard time to find a job with a half paralized leg but as a secretary she could make her life....couch-casting always works to foids.

I hope he enjoyed his short retribution :feelsbadman:

People get off on this shit tbh

Stacies really are like androids. Everything is Instagram or chad related, nothing else is real, they have no emotion. Incredible.

He did the right thing, there was no other option for him

JFL at you FBIcel

Stacies really are like androids. Everything is Instagram or chad related, nothing else is real, they have no emotion. Incredible.
Oh, you expected femoids to behave like human beings, nice.

Picture of the father
201012241151.jpg

"He killed one of the ethnik from Ethopia without reason"
201210221314.jpg

Daddy probably had benefits.

Ye, turn on my stream right now to see how much I am laughing
Hahahaha, amazing. Low-inhib AF. Never would've guessed I was watching some incel mofo if I found your stream normally.

Ye, turn on my stream right now to see how much I am laughing

>1 million twitch views
>176 viewers
>browses incels.is

what is this fucking timeline
Hahahaha, amazing. Low-inhib AF. Never would've guessed I was watching some incel mofo if I found your stream normally.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

i am literally dying. WTF is this guy.
yo @towncel stop larping tbh

yell "boonk gang" on stream right now

Once again single cuck father brings the incels of tomorrow to this world.

Water is wet.
You play with fire, you get burn.

What do you think my stream is again?

What do you think my stream is again?
You know, it's just strange to see the two worlds collide, for me. In my mind, incels.is is this strange, outlandish, fringe community on the internet, not the kind of place you'd expect a moderately successful streamer to hang out.
Especially after the whole, incels are evil scandal. I kind of imagine half the users here to be these underground dwelling goblin folk, tbh. :forcedsmile:

France is a terrible country. French women are terrible. Being North African is a death sentence.

You know, it's just strange to see the two worlds collide, for me. In my mind, incels.is is this strange, outlandish, fringe community on the internet, not the kind of place you'd expect a moderately successful streamer to hang out.
Especially after the whole, incels are evil scandal. I kind of imagine half the users here to be these underground dwelling goblin folk, tbh. :forcedsmile:

Link to "my" stream here?

She deserved it for rejecting ugly males her whole life.

He was Ethiopian, not Algerian/North African.