Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I think a chadlite lost his mind

V

VinnyVan

Recruit
★★★★
He was never masculine but had the cute boy look which allowed him to have sex with a few girls in his teens. From there his looks began to deteriorate but he managed to get in long term relationship with a wealthier 6/10 girl. At first she was all over him but after a while she would hang out with other guys a lot and could be cucking him. Around that time he started believing in the flat earth conspiracy theory but he seemed to be happy with his gf and i was glad for him. I forgot about him until i saw him on social media posting weird things with mostly no one responding to them. Some sort of images and gibberish which i can't even explain, and he talked about fluoride in water. I seriously thought that he was parodying crazy people at first but he is being serious.

Then i saw that he was now single. Could be that break-up crushed him.

Descending from chad status and seeing full physical proof that femoids only care about looks can do that to someone

Descending from chad status and seeing full physical proof that femoids only care about looks can do that to someone

He would laugh at this place and not understand it but he is very redpilled on looks. He called me ugly several times when we were teens.

He would laugh at this place and not understand it but he is very redpilled on looks. He called me ugly several times when we were teens.

Then he deserves his fate and worse.

Around that time he started believing in the flat earth conspiracy theory

Pretending to believe in flat Earth and antivaxx conspiracies is a great way to trigger normies. A few years ago one guy wanted to fight me because of some antivaxx bullshit I was saying, it would've been glorious if his buddy hadn't dragged him away.

Maybe he overpowered his animalistic primitive nature and really curious about planet shape? Good cope = good life

Well serves him right now.

Karma exists!