Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I think a monthly Blackpill therapy session will do wonders for misogyny

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Pyromaniac | Humanity needs genocide
★★
Sometimes I don't hate females enough than I should and it's times like these when I should browse female-dominated communities to delve into the twisted and disturbing mind of the female.

Their narcissism, entitlement and arrogance are extremely frustrating, however it is important to remind yourself of these things to not become mentally ill.

Sometimes I don't hate females enough than I should and it's times like these when I should browse female-dominated communities to delve into the twisted and disturbing mind of the female.

Their narcissism, entitlement and arrogance are extremely frustrating, however it is important to remind yourself of these things to not become mentally ill.
u should give people the black pill slowly. otherwise its just damaging.

and to remind u to avoid them :feelsbadman:

it's times like these when I should browse female-dominated communities to delve into the twisted and disturbing mind of the female
This is what I do from time to time. Crystal cafe, r/twoxchromosomes, and r/foreveralonewomen. Makes me glad I'm an incel so I don't have to deal with these creatures (cope but there is some truth to it)

Can you share some good spaces to lurk? Might be good for a thread.