Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I think a relative of mine which my dad knows is getting gigacucked by his whore wife

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-
She is a hoejabi who smiles at every chaddam she lays her eyes on and i think she is gigacucking her husband coz my mom was saying she invites different men everyday in her apartment (her husband stays out of town for job) and the thing is she has two prime daughters (probably having a orgy fucking whores) and they're like 16-17. Chaddams over here plowing prime muslim pussy and i rot. That whore also jokes and laugh with other men while her husband watches, probably watches her get plowed by chaddams too:feelswhat:.

How do you put up with that shit and call yourself a man with any honor? I would've beaten that whore to death. :reeeeee::reeeeee:

How do you put up with that shit and call yourself a man with any honor? I would've beaten that whore to death. :reeeeee::reeeeee:
Im not in my hometown rn or i would go where she lives and rape her (in GRAND THEFT AUTO : SAN ANDREAS) she'd probably like it:feelsohh:

:soy::soy::soy:"But bro muslim women are submissive and obedient":soy::soy::soy::soy:

Lmao yeah, i think that soycuck is into cuckoldry:feelskek:
I dont understand why men are so cuckold these
You are just basically watching other alpha men rail your wife while you rot in the corner of a bed .

And bro pls dont arranged marriage
Relationship already dont last long these days
While you were studying hard and moneymaxxing for her comfortable and lavish life she was sucking chaddams dick.
#WOMEN ARE WHORES

Astaghfirullah :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

cucked country. quran says she get stoned to death for this

You are just basically watching other alpha men rail your wife while you rot in the corner of a bed .

While you were studying hard and moneymaxxing for her comfortable and lavish life she was sucking chaddams dick.
#WOMEN ARE WHORES
GIGABASED.

#WOMEN ARE WHORES
True arrangemarriagemaxx is cuck. You would marry a girl who enjoyed her youth whoring around while you were studying all day and night to get a good job and give her a lavish comfortable life.

True arrangemarriagemaxx is cuck. You would marry a girl who enjoyed her youth whoring around while you were studying all day and night to get a good job and give her a lavish comfortable life.
True but somehow whitcels think its some of a miracle

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back