[Blackpill] I think autism increasing in America actually makes women more superficial, more materialistic.

Eugenicist

Eugenicist

The Purifier
-
27d 7h 37m
Since autistic people can't really grasp abstract concepts, most girls in geek culture, or some kind of neuro-atypicality are more materialistic. Genetics/ dominance/ etc. obviously matter more to the autistic brain than someone with perfectly traditional empathy/ sweetness/ wholesomeness.
Autism = hyper male brain which means eliminating threat and females are supposed to be reasoning, discussive, talkative (at least traditionally).

This is js something I am speculating.

rightfulcel

rightfulcel

Becoming the perfect being
-
68d 11h 7m
Autism = sub 4

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Mythic
★★★
32d 6h 2m
Since autistic people can't really grasp abstract concepts, most girls in geek culture, or some kind of neuro-atypicality are more materialistic. Genetics/ dominance/ etc. obviously matter more to the autistic brain than someone with perfectly traditional empathy/ sweetness/ wholesomeness.
Autism = hyper male brain which means eliminating threat and females are supposed to be reasoning, discussive, talkative (at least traditionally).

This is js something I am speculating.
Female autists seem more likely to have no moral quandaries about using their desirable bodies to get what they want, because they are emotionally detached.

G

guaucel

Major
41d 20h 50m
American women are an experiment, very particular the same way as other anglos

Eugenicist

Eugenicist

The Purifier
-
27d 7h 37m
Female autists seem more likely to have no moral quandaries about using their desirable bodies to get what they want, because they are emotionally detached.
Do you think their emotional detachment makes them more bare bones, brass tacks. Afterall they can't really abstract concept. They can only look at the basic physical materialist elements of things.
Also why are autists usually unemotional in general?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Mythic
★★★
32d 6h 2m
Do you think their emotional detachment makes them more bare bones, brass tacks. Afterall they can't really abstract concept. They can only look at the basic physical materialist elements of things.
Autists generally have a systems engineer approach to life, and value order, logic, and precision- if you apply that to the autist female experience they create for themselves rigid systems of being a slut to get what they want. Most females are not autists, they need CONSTANT novelty, and tend to just adapt like the wind and go thru weird phases undulating between a whore and a Madonna, whatever is trendy.

N

Neverbeentouchedcel

Recruit
★★★★
14d 4h 57m
Autists aren't unemotional, they're just able to focus better.

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
41d 2h 2m
Emotions kept in check & not often outwardly displayed, why?
A few ideas on this;

1 - Does not "charge up" from interactions with others & therefore feels like a fruitless endeavour, instead more likely to become "drained" from interacting too much.

2 - Highly likely to be bullied if standing out so therefore learns early in life to be a blank slate to kind of blend in as an extra.

3 - Learned that no one gives a fuck about you if you're in distress unlike popular people or that attention seeker's use this tactic a lot, you don't want to be the center of attention or didn't get help as you're not popular so why bother?

4 - Old star trek, Mr.Spock is logic & lacking emotion; logical brain says what's the point, not wired in a way to be outwardly displayful of emotions.

5 - Hyper focused interest in a few specific areas & if it's not interesting then there's no reason to go into it, can't be emotional about something you have zero interest invested in.

6 - Perhaps NT ppl are over-emotional, the slightest thing sets them off hard like a strong chilli powder, it's an act, a display, an exaggeration, Autistic ppl just tell it like it is; bad at acting or embellishing.

Eugenicist

Eugenicist

The Purifier
-
27d 7h 37m
Autists generally have a systems engineer approach to life, and value order, logic, and precision- if you apply that to the autist female experience they create for themselves rigid systems of being a slut to get what they want. Most females are not autists, they need CONSTANT novelty, and tend to just adapt like the wind and go thru weird phases undulating between a whore and a Madonna, whatever is trendy.
and you don't think that'll just make them supercharged sluts to the point of being sluts completely? systems engineer approach to their thought process of being a slut and everything is purely on the basis of genetics. In fact some NT women might be empathetic to incels on very rare occaision, and that might engender being more compassionate, less selfish, etc.
No qualms about using their bodies, but how about no qualms about hypergamy and treating anyone below PSL 8 as garbage/ inhuman.

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
29d 7h 24m
In my experience autistic women (several work colleagues, family member) are just women without good social skills, but it has no impact on their dating life, they still always get boyfriends. They do struggle though making female friends because they have no filter and don't have the subtleties needed to interact with women.

Women hate autistic women as much as autistic men. You have to be NT.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Mythic
★★★
32d 6h 2m
and you don't think that'll just make them supercharged sluts to the point of being sluts completely? systems engineer approach to their thought process of being a slut and everything is purely on the basis of genetics. In fact some NT women might be empathetic to incels on very rare occaision, and that might engender being more compassionate, less selfish, etc.
No qualms about using their bodies, but how about no qualms about hypergamy and treating anyone below PSL 8 as garbage/ inhuman.
exactly

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
109d 29m
@Edmund_Kemper

You might be interested in this

a6f52ddd48ec5e7f88f136a943cdb55e.jpg

Ticcel

Ticcel

Product of an unjust world.
★★★★★
7d 5h 44m
I feel that due to the shear number of people we come into contact with, and the limits of the human brain (referring to dunbars number) true connection between people is getting rarer and rarer. For a foid, because she’s exposed to more men than she can handle, she limits here interpretation to the surface level. Just my opinion

Eugenicist

Eugenicist

The Purifier
-
27d 7h 37m
I feel that due to the shear number of people we come into contact with, and the limits of the human brain (referring to dunbars number) true connection between people is getting rarer and rarer. For a foid, because she’s exposed to more men than she can handle, she limits here interpretation to the surface level. Just my opinion
Normie tier response. But try to tell me something insightful. Why do you think materialism has taken over.

Ticcel

Ticcel

Product of an unjust world.
★★★★★
7d 5h 44m
Normie tier response. But try to tell me something insightful. Why do you think materialism has taken over.
I didn’t say your theory was moot. I think materialism is on the rise due a to a capitalism-driven hyper-competitive society among other things. Also I guess it fills the void created by a lack of spirituality. Is that anti-normie enough or should I change Avi to npc?

Last edited: