Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think Canada is collapsing rapidly.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Sure but if a country is failing pretty hard on providing basic services idk if it should be counted as a developed nation.
Canada is already a meme country. It's LGBT Land over there. "Developed" is a vague term people use. I just say high birth rate and wealth distribution and access to technology

Sure but if a country is failing pretty hard on providing basic services idk if it should be counted as a developed na
If America can mask as a first world country so why not Canada

Canada was never a real country to begin with.

Yup. We have drug addict zombies shooting up openly on the streets, overdosing, even dying while getting robbed, we have insane levels of jewish debt slavery worse than jewnited states, we have draconian hate speech laws and authoritarianism, and last but not least, we have the worst most discriminatory misandrist whores who refuse to have children or serve men in any capacity.

They were retarded to import so many curries i feel bad for the white canadians that didn't want to be replaced tho.