Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I can talk to Satan

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I'm probably schizo but late at night the shadows on my walls start moving and a figure comes out and I hear a voice in my head and we talk.

I'm probably schizo but late at night the shadows on my walls start moving and a figure comes out and I hear a voice in my head and we talk.
Jesus talked to Satan.

It's you, existing in many dimensions at once, intersecting at this point of time; be careful not to address him by name, however. :society:

It's you, existing in many dimensions at once, intersecting at this point of time; be careful not to address him by name, however. :society:
I think I damned myself and that's why my life keeps going shitty.

Tell him I'm coming home

Have you started dabbling truly into the occult?

Open your mind to whatever speaks to you, they could help

Jesus talked to Satan.
Humans can interact with satan and ghosts but it isn’t good to interact with them cause they could hurt you , if you are in a desert at late night you might have some spoke interaction , like they throwing small stone at you , girls apper to seduce to somewhere , hearing loud music form nowhere that you shouldn’t trace, old man , ghost that have glowing light from them I could send pic if you want they are common and people took pictures

Humans can interact with satan and ghosts but it isn’t good to interact with them cause they could hurt you , if you are in a desert at late night you might have some spoke interaction , like they throwing small stone at you , girls apper to seduce to somewhere , hearing loud music form nowhere that you shouldn’t trace, old man , ghost that have glowing light from them I could send pic if you want they are common and people took pictures
I believe in Ghosts already. Ghost Adventures is my favourite TV show.

i used to like this shit but it gave me hard time sleeping I just stick to factional horror movies
I believe in Ghosts already. Ghost Adventures is my favourite TV show.

Make sure to brush your teeth and floss regularly. :feelsdevil:

Benny The Bull Nba GIF by Chicago Bulls