Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think i deserve the suffering

• Thread starter BELOW_Average_Joe
  • Start date
BELOW_Average_Joe

BELOW_Average_Joe

5'9" 20 y/o raciallyambiguouscel
★★★★★
I think I've truly realized my place in life. I and all the other subhumans really are the villains, fated to become monsters from the day our parents locked eyes. We exist in order to bring balance, bc for there to be beauty there must be hideousness. Sure, we didn't ask for it, but oh well, we're the villains of the story who get defeated at the end.

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20230831-200951_YouTube_1.mp4
    6.4 MB
Kinda retarded tbh
Idk, I'm in such a fucking bad spot mentally rn. I'm prob not even making any sense anymore, its just I've lost it really. I wanna rope again. Tired of futile looksmaxxing advice. Nothing matters, you were born an ugly ethnic and you will die an ugly ethnic. End of story. I'm hated by fucking everyone in society (plight of being mixedcel) and pretty soon I'll have nobody. My dog dies tomorrow, then I'll be truly alone.

why u think u deserve it tbh, this isnt something where there will always be loser, male to female ratio is 50/50 theres no need for someone to get short end of stick if gender dynamic is balance

why u think u deserve it tbh, this isnt something where there will always be loser, male to female ratio is 50/50 theres no need for someone to get short end of stick if gender dynamic is balance
Severe mental torment manifesting itself into self hate ig, I'm at the lowest point I've been at in weeks. Very obnoxious hearing ppl cope by saying shit "its not over bro, just gymmax", or some shit

Bluepill way of thinking

There are more than ten million surplus rice and curry men.

I never asked to be born into this world.

global ratio will even it out, unless ure the type to feel they cant racemax
Birthrates are plummeting, it will take many generations to even out the gender ratio. Race max? what?

We don't deserve it but you are right. For there to be winners there has to be losers.

Birthrates are plummeting, it will take many generations to even out the gender ratio. Race max? what?
global ratio is 101 male for 100 female in 2021, honestly if u not in china or india which ratio to male so much your country most likely have more female available

global ratio is 101 male for 100 female in 2021, honestly if u not in china or india which ratio to male so much your country most likely have more female available
Just because there are more men than women in the First World, it does not mean that the gender ratio is balanced during a woman's fertile years.

File:USA Population Pyramid.svg

There are more men than women below the age of 50, which means there aren't enough women to go around for men. This simple graph anyone can find completely debunks the bluepill. It is mathematically impossible for all men to be in a monogamous (not prostitution or cuckold) relationship with women at any given time.

Just because there are more men than women in the First World, it does not mean that the gender ratio is balanced during a woman's fertile years.

File:USA Population Pyramid.svg

There are more men than women below the age of 50, which means there aren't enough women to go around for men. This simple graph anyone can find completely debunks the bluepill. It is mathematically impossible for all men to be in a monogamous (not prostitution or cuckold) relationship with women at any given time.

interesting, so that mean all this high standard thing we talk about isnt true at all, even if women standard lower theres not enough women to go around. now i see why

interesting, so that mean all this high standard thing we talk about isnt true at all, even if women standard lower theres not enough women to go around. now i see why
Hypergamy makes it much much worse, as you've got multiple women going after a man above their SMV instead of settling down with multiple men of equal SMV. But yes, Bluepillers, Redpillers, and Tradcucks are too blind to see that the math simply doesn't add up.

Hypergamy makes it much much worse, as you've got multiple women going after a man above their SMV instead of settling down with multiple men of equal SMV. But yes, Bluepillers, Redpillers, and Tradcucks are too blind to see that the math simply doesn't add up.
idk maybe, or im just surplus of male that supposed to be alone anyway. i dont wanna blame anyone when theres nothing they can do, can only blame male birth rate i guess

Nobody “deserves” anything. Entitlement and causality are both how you cognize the world. They’re not a real thing.

pretty cuckey ngl