Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I have a UTI from fappin' too much and LDARing

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
:feelsUgh:

how can I get anti-biotics without telling a doctor about this?

You don’t have to tell a doctor you were jerkin the gherkin as UTI’s are common in both genders and can happen for a variety of different reasons. :feelsthink:

You don’t have to tell a doctor you were jerkin the gherkin as UTI’s are common in both genders and can happen for a variety of different reasons. :feelsthink:
Thanks Dr Fatlink :feelsUgh:

can you write me a prescription

tell them you got poop in your urethra from anal sex :feelshmm:

steal them from the drug store

jerking off sex appeal GIF

but seriously... just tell a doctor you have some other problem that requires antibiotics
tooth infection maybe

jam a toothpick in there so it starts swelling and looking gross and then go in and you'll get them
Not a good idea, I think. The doctor can prescribe the wrong quantity/time because of this

.... or just tell the doc you have a sore PP
:feelsseriously: i heard you can die from sepsis if you leave it and it goes bad or it may clear up by itself in some cases, I might roll the dice boyos

Thanks Dr Fatlink :feelsUgh:

View attachment 626799

can you write me a prescription
No need. :feelsclown:

Just go to your local clinic and describe your symptoms and then the doctor’s assistant will send you to a special bathroom to piss in a sterile cup or container, then you hand it through the little door or window in said bathroom to the lab technician and head on back waiting for your doctor to tell you the results and write up your prescription if need be. :feelswhere:

They generally don’t care about the how’s that you may of got this as some people just get it from being filthy and not washing their bing bong and flabby habby babby enough and or not changing underwear often enough or alternatively people may get these things from overwashing and getting too much irritating soap inside their little man’s entrance over time or you may get one just because your body reacts to a certain soap choice of yours badly or even if you are changing underwear often enough you can also get UTI’s I’ve heard from switching to a different brand you may be allergic to, so yeah as I said before plenty of valid reasons to get these infections aside from you choking your chimp. :feelshaha:

Also just another FYI for ya… :feelsclown:

You can have blood in your urine that their tests will detect even if you yourself can’t see it visibly in your piss. :feelsthink:

Don’t worry though as it probably doesn’t mean cancer or anything but rather can be a common feature of UTI’s as the urethra can get irritated and inflamed I believe either from the infection itself or as a result of what helped you get the infection to begin with ie again it could be a result of poor hygiene, too much hygiene or improper hygiene ie materials and chemicals that your little guy is simply allergic to, heh. :feelsclown:

No need. :feelsclown:

Just go to your local clinic and describe your symptoms and then the doctor’s assistant will send you to a special bathroom to piss in a sterile cup or container, then you hand it through the little door or window in said bathroom to the lab technician and head on back waiting for your doctor to tell you the results and write up your prescription if need be. :feelswhere:

They generally don’t care about the how’s that you may of got this as some people just get it from being filthy and not washing their bing bong and flabby habby babby enough and or not changing underwear often enough or alternatively people may get these things from overwashing and getting too much irritating soap inside their little man’s entrance over time or you may get one just because your body reacts to a certain soap choice of yours badly or even if you are changing underwear often enough you can also get UTI’s I’ve heard from switching to a different brand you may be allergic to, so yeah as I said before plenty of valid reasons to get these infections aside from you choking your chimp. :feelshaha:

Also just another FYI for ya… :feelsclown:

You can have blood in your urine that their tests will detect even if you yourself can’t see it visibly in your piss. :feelsthink:

Don’t worry though as it probably doesn’t mean cancer or anything but rather can be a common feature of UTI’s as the urethra can get irritated and inflamed I believe either from the infection itself or as a result of what helped you get the infection to begin with ie again it could be a result of poor hygiene, too much hygiene or improper hygiene ie materials and chemicals that your little guy is simply allergic to, heh. :feelsclown:
:feelswhat: now you got me worried

How the hell does that happen?

Buy Fishmox from Walmart. If you compare to human Amoxicillin you will see it is the same exact pill made in the same exact factory.

LOL, don’t get me wrong you may not have blood in your urine at all but I just wanted to prepare you for the shock I’m sure you’d otherwise get if they told you that, as I don’t believe most people are aware of this possibility and especially not if they just went to the bathroom and their urine color looks normal with no visible traces of red or pink in it. :feelswhere:

Anyway I think I last had a UTI myself as a teen and part of the symptoms I’ll describe for you I feel are/were very interesting. :feelshehe:

Pain during urination? Absolutely yes and that sucked but fortunately I didn’t let things get to Tom Hanks in The Green Mile levels of pain before I finally went in and got my prescription, heh. :feelsclown:

Fever? Don’t fully remember but maybe. :feelshehe:

Now for what I found most interesting about the entire experience… :feelsthink:

My balls themselves I shit you not literally felt sick and what I mean by that is not pain but rather full and congested not unlike a plugged nose and possibly heavier than normal but not majorly so and things just didn’t quite feel right with them in a comfort or normality as in normal feeling sense. Nothing horrible mind you so much as it came off to me as being both odd and irritating/annoying to have to deal with. :feelsUgh:

I could swear I could almost feel a kind of roiling of infection inside them that I only ever felt one other time later in my life as a result of a leg infection as though pus or the microscopic bugs that cause the infection are churning around like butter inside you causing odd and tingling type of feelings at times possibly Indicating the infection is growing or that one is simply infected. :feelsugh:

Last edited:
>microscopic bugs

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

LOL, don’t get me wrong you may not have blood in your urine at all but I just wanted to prepare you for the shock I’m sure you’d otherwise get if they told you that, as I don’t believe most people are aware of this possibility and especially not if they just went to the bathroom and their urine color looks normal with no visible traces of red or pink in it. :feelswhere:

Anyway I think I last had a UTI myself as a teen and part of the symptoms I’ll describe for you I feel are/were very interesting. :feelshehe:

Pain during urination? Absolutely yes and that sucked but fortunately I didn’t let things get to Tom Hanks in The Green Mile levels of pain before I finally went in and got my prescription, heh. :feelsclown:

Fever? Don’t fully remember but maybe. :feelshehe:

Now for what I found most interesting about the entire experience… :feelsthink:

My balls themselves I shit you not literally felt sick and what I mean by that is not pain but rather full and congested not unlike a plugged nose and possibly heavier than normal but not majorly so and things just didn’t quite feel right with them in a comfort or normality as in normal feeling sense. Nothing horrible mind you so much as it came off to me as being both odd and irritating/annoying to have to deal with. :feelsUgh:

I could swear I could almost feel a kind of roiling of infection inside them that I only ever felt one other time later in my life as a result of a leg infection as though pus or the microscopic bugs that cause the infection are churning around like butter inside you causing odd and tingling type of feelings at times possibly Indicating the infection is growing or that one is simply infected. :feelsugh:
Ball congestion. I never heard of that one before