Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think I have autism

Skoga

Skoga

JB Noodle Virgin ONLY
★★★★★
I've done some tests online and they all say i have some sort of autism
Imagine already being a subhuman manlet with a disability and then finding out you also have autism
It's truly over :feelsrope:

Same got autism

Imagine already being a subhuman manlet with a disability and then finding out you also have autism
Then you should delete @nice_try off your list or put him on ignore, He wrote a whole paragraph about how much he hate autistic people, Seriously i hope that guy KYS calling us "Useless and whatelse"

Us autists have to stick together in this ruthless world!

I was diagnosed at birth, It sucks, And i have ADHD TOO!

Then you should delete @nice_try off your list or put him on ignore, He wrote a whole paragraph about how much he hate autistic people, Seriously i hope that guy KYS calling us "Useless and whatelse"

can u link brocel?

Joining Welcome Home GIF

can u link brocel?
I dont wanna see that shit and get reminded of how worthless i am, But the try different words in the search engine and then tag the user.

Heres one so you know i speak the truth.

@Ron.Belgrade

Seriously i hope this guy gets Yeeted off .is since he cant handle being around Autists, Most incels are autists by nature.

Welcome to the club. In a sense, it's liberating to have so much wrong with you. It absolves you of all responsibility. You'll never have to wonder what could've been, because, in truth, it nevER began.

Welcome to the club. In a sense, it's liberating to have so much wrong with you. It absolves you of all responsibility. You'll never have to wonder what could've been, because, in truth, it nevER began.
:yes:

Of course you do that why you're here
Seriously i hope that guy KYS calling us "Useless and whatelse"
It's funny how they expect us not to be useless as if we owed soyciety any contribution :feelshaha:
Maybe I'd think of it if they gave me a foid first, otherwise I'd keep leeching of wagecucks and parents

Of course you do that why you're here

It's funny how they expect us not to be useless as if we owed soyciety any contribution :feelshaha:
Maybe I'd think of it if they gave me a foid first, otherwise I'd keep leeching of wagecucks and parents
I was a wagecuck for 7 years and it was the most dreadful expirience of my life, I was either that caps boy or the weird one and i was stared at like i was rat poison.

Always a dick measuring contest at any workplace.

Society own me anything? Maybe maybe not? I would atleast like to have a loving home and a girlfriend and a chance for that, 80% of autists are stuck lonely and suffering extreme mental pain bc of it.

This or i aint working!

GG2

Women want to be in the workforce? Well me and Moonman is just
gonna collect that welfare check, Keep up the stunning and brave work ladies!

Everybody on this forum have autism...

Everybody on this forum have autism...

People who shame people for autism should be banned off this forum, Truecel trait is having autism.

People who shame people for autism should be banned off this forum, Truecel trait is having autism.
Autism is a huge component in me being incel for sure. It´s like a sexual death sentence.

Autism is a huge component in me being incel for sure. It´s like a sexual death sentence.
For me autism only plays a smart part considering I'm still a subhuman balding manlet with big nerd glasses

Many users here are autistic.

For me autism only plays a smart part considering I'm still a subhuman balding manlet with big nerd glasses
I have glasses too and i doesn't look good at all. Autism is my final nail in the coffin, without it maybe i could have slayed girls with low sexual market value. But this is just me speculating.

Nice try has been bitching about autistic people since I first joined. Hes a total normie brain with low disgust response, thats why he cant accept us as incels or people. Its really him thats bitching, not autistic people.

I dont wanna see that shit and get reminded of how worthless i am, But the try different words in the search engine and then tag the user.

View attachment 1099251
Heres one so you know i speak the truth.

@Ron.Belgrade

Seriously i hope this guy gets Yeeted off .is since he cant handle being around Autists, Most incels are autists by nature.
Need a link right now

Explains your BBC oppression :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: