Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story i think i have trascended

R

RealestFakecel

Recruit
★★★★★
fists of all hi to all, i havent post in a long time ago and im sure nobody remembers me, but there is my salute to you anyway.

I my life have changed a lot, i was forced to move from my house due work and i now i share a flat with 2 more people 450 km from my former town (wich in my country is a huge distance), now i have to take care of my self, i have to do housechores in a daily basis, cook my own meals, buy my own food and pay my own bills. Also this has gave me new perspective in life, i have new objetives which need train and studyng. And honestly, that helped me with inceldom

Its true those maxlow pyramid thing,( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs), since my parents and thier household is not there for me anymore i "downgraded" a level in the hierarchy of needs, so my brain doesnt search for love and company anymore and focus on being fed and earn enough money to sustain myself.

Dont misunderstood me, im still incel ASF, and every day it passes i go deeper in this pitt. But having to go on my own made me stop focusing in the sex and love things and dont get hurt from loneliness anymore.

Good post. Youngcels learn from this.

Sounds like things are still really shit, man. :forcedsmile:

You're barely living now, but at least you're one step up from before.

Sounds like things are still really shit, man. :forcedsmile:

besides of the romantic/sexual part, im doing pretty well.

going to die alone anyway lmao, but at least i find good thing to cope

besides of the romantic/sexual part, im doing pretty well.

going to die alone anyway lmao, but at least i find good thing to cope
Well, I'm glad, then, hopefully life continues to improve. Don't let this site drag you back to rotting if you are on a good streak. :feelsmega:

Yeah, I'm going to live like this in one or two year, and frankly that's quite a shitty perspective tbh. Having time to spend for "luxury needs" like dating is better than lacking time to get fed eventually. kek

Fellas, if we get everything outside of the yellow level we just might be ok.
1024px MaslowsHierarchyOfNeeds