Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I think I'll take the VNpill

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Will watch my first visual novel because why not? Thinking of starting with the fate stay series

good choice:feelsYall:
it's a long ass read though
You have any other suggestion? Something that doesn't involve romance bs or high school bs.

You have any other suggestion? Something that doesn't involve romance bs or high school bs.
I don't know many VNs so someone else might could give you a better suggestion, but a pretty good one is saya no uta.
Its a cool, short, psychological horror VN. There's some romance(if you can call it that) and its pretty edgy at times but I thought it was good.

Umineko is also a good one but it's also pretty fucking long

I don't know many VNs so someone else might could give you a better suggestion, but a pretty good one is saya no uta.
Its a cool, short, psychological horror VN. There's some romance(if you can call it that) and its pretty edgy at times but I thought it was good.

Umineko is also a good one but it's also pretty fucking long
Yeah fellow vn enjoyer, saya no uta is pretty good and short, good experience. umineko is a masterpiece, but its ridiculously long, and more so if you try to solve the problems that the series present you("recomended to do it, i didnt and i will have to re-read 60plus hours).

Play Raging loop, its really cool and a fresh take on vns. really neat game and you can get it on steam

Play Raging loop, its really cool and a fresh take on vns. really neat game and you can get it on steam
I've heard of that VN before but I never looked into it, thanks fellow VNcel:feelsYall:

I didn’t understand the ending though tbhngl

I would like to talk about it but i dont even know how to put spoiler tags here
click more options

then click inline spoilers if you just want to hide it with a blur

like this

Or

Click the other more options at the end

To get the regular spoilers

this

click more options
View attachment 519208
then click inline spoilers if you just want to hide it with a blur
View attachment 519209
like this

Or

Click the other more options at the end
View attachment 519210
To get the regular spoilers
View attachment 519211
this
Oh what a god thanks man :feelsaww:

I didn’t understand the ending though tbhngl
Basically fusaishi being a god by giving a fake name so not being atached to the curse of the witch.

I played at least 10-20 VNs from start to finish and I don't want to touch this genre ever again. The writing is terrible compared to normal fiction, though certainly there are some outliers. FSN is a solid game but I didn't enjoy it nearly as much. Some earlier works such as ever 17 were remarkable for introducing elements of meta-gaming, but nowadays meta-gaming is abused to hell so it's hard to enjoy those either (I was fortunate enough to have played some of those games before it became a thing).

The more VNs you play, the less immersion you'll feel over time. Make sure you start from the ones that are really good by checking the ratings carefully.

I played at least 10-20 VNs from start to finish and I don't want to touch this genre ever again. The writing is terrible compared to normal fiction, though certainly there are some outliers. FSN is a solid game but I didn't enjoy it nearly as much. Some earlier works such as ever 17 were remarkable for introducing elements of meta-gaming, but nowadays meta-gaming is abused to hell so it's hard to enjoy those either (I was fortunate enough to have played some of those games before it became a thing).

The more VNs you play, the less immersion you'll feel over time. Make sure you start from the ones that are really good by checking the ratings carefully.
Steins gate is based on a vn and imo the anime was good. If vns can deliver a story like that I'm all in. Though I agree all this probably can't beat normal fiction. That's why I'll never read light novels. If I had to read words without pictured or animation I might as well read a well written book

Will watch my first visual novel because why not? Thinking of starting with the fate stay series
People say that you have to leave Heaven's Feel last, but actually read it first, it has best girl in the series as MC.

The only VNs i've enjoyed are western ones like VA-11 HALL-A and Bernd und das Rätsel um Unteralterbach. Tried playing subahibi but got bored of all the harem anime cliches around 4 hours in.

People say that you have to leave Heaven's Feel last, but actually read it first, it has best girl in the series as MC.
there's a realta nua version. Should I get the original or that one?

there's a realta nua version. Should I get the original or that one?
Realta Nua is newer, but cucked as fuck, they added alternative scenes in place of the sex scenes, but there's a patch that adds the sex scenes back in. They also added new soundtracks, and added voice acting. The story is the same though, it's just a touch-up of the original game that improves it, though there are H-scenes in Heaven's Feel that were taken out that are somewhat important to the plot.

Realta Nua is newer, but cucked as fuck, they added alternative scenes in place of the sex scenes, but there's a patch that adds the sex scenes back in. They also added new soundtracks, and added voice acting. The story is the same though, it's just a touch-up of the original game that improves it, though there are H-scenes in Heaven's Feel that were taken out that are somewhat important to the plot.
What are H-scenes?

Ded srs. If I'm gonna watch this I might as well go for the full experience
H STANDS FOR HEIL HITLER

*cough* *cough* I mean... Hentai.

would def not want to miss out on that
The scene with Sakura and Rider threesome will crush your mind and then make of your room a white sea.

If you play for hentai original, if you play for gameplay experience, realta nua.
i did some searching and there is this mirror moon patch that is supposed to restore the h scenes in rn

i did some searching and there is this mirror moon patch that is supposed to restore the h scenes in rn
Then you are good to go struggler

Last edited:
99.2% of visual novels are romance bs AND high school BS, lol. Only one I might recommend that isn't is MOON. (1997)

@Animecel2D can attest to this :feelsaww:

I got a few VNs on steam during a sale but never bothered to play them.

Bruuuuuuuuuuuh

white album 2 :feelsautistic:
also grisai also so sonoim
ai somnium

white album 2 :feelsautistic:
also grisai also so sonoim
ai somnium
I don't think OP would like white album 2 lol

also, some VNs are literally 300 hours long, it takes insane attention span to make it through them. There is a correlation between postmaxxers (me and @Animecel2D) and VN readers since you need the same dedication to make it through a VN, as you do to post 60,000 dots. lol

C0064569 4bb4e64f52975

Last edited:
I don't think OP would like white album 2 lol

also, some VNs are literally 300 hours long, it takes insane attention span to make it through them. There is a correlation between postmaxxers (me and @Animecel2D) and VN readers since you need the same dedication to make it through a VN, as you do to post 60,000 dots. lol

View attachment 519760
which was ur fav girl in white album btw

The only VNs i've enjoyed are western ones like VA-11 HALL-A and Bernd und das Rätsel um Unteralterbach. Tried playing subahibi but got bored of all the harem anime cliches around 4 hours in.
Seriously?? It feautured the cunny goddess Laura B. I found it to be a great game