Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I think I'll try being a nicer person

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Be nice

Be a neutral person

The problem with that statement is people tend to see niceness has a form of weakness me being a weakling myself it is hard for me to stand up for myself I usually expect people to treat me like shit so my expectations are always low so I do not get further upset when dealing with society.

ill try being more racist

I am very high inhib and shy which people often mistake me to be weird yet nice

Last edited:
you don't sound like a bad person in the first place

The problem with that statement is people tend to see niceness has a form of weakness me being a weakling myself it is hard for me to stand up for myself I usually expect people to treat me like shit so my expectations are always low so I do not get further upset when dealing with society.
Correct attitude, When a normie starts sperging on me and bother me i just listen and then i forget it, If i dont reply they will be like, Is something wrong with your ears? You cant hear me? Yadda yadda, I just listen and then forget about them later, Hear just to hear but dont really care, Do i know them? NO?

Sometimes i give one word answers like K or whatever, Sometimes they get pissed off, Once there was a dude in his 50s asking if the beer im buying is for him, I got furiously mad and told him buy your own shit, He backed down luckily and let me purchase in peace

I want to rape your profile avatar.