Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think im getting me too'd at work

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
Some cashier whores claimed behind my back that i yelled at them and been angry at them while i didnt say a word to them through all my work history because i hate those old whores.
So if you are manlet and dont entertain them with jetermaxxing your existance offends the whores so much that they will make shit up to my Client and client will believe them over me apperantly.

Anway bros what can i do about it??

What can you do? You know:feelshmm::feelshmm:

Some cashier whores claimed behind my back that i yelled at them and been angry at them while i didnt say a word to them through all my work history because i hate those old whores.
So if you are manlet and dont entertain them with jetermaxxing your existance offends the whores so much that they will make shit up to my Client and client will believe them over me apperantly.

Anway bros what can i do about it??
Nothing, you are at their mercy. Just be honest when people make accusations. Do not get emotional.

Nothing, you are at their mercy. Just be honest when people make accusations. Do not get emotional.
How about asking for proof if it comes to it? they are not gonna find me having any converstations with those filthy lying whores from cameras.

How about asking for proof if it comes to it? they are not gonna find me having any converstations with those filthy lying whores from cameras.
Yeah, although I would use the word evidence instead of proof. I wouldn’t start off with that, I would just deny it at first and treat it as if they’re trolling you. This is to make you seem less defensive and others will think you think they’re just messing with you. It’s all a psychological game.

A simple claim won’t do nothing without a proof

Wont see this on the media