Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think I'm going insane

pain and hate

pain and hate

Banned
-
The more I'm around normal people the more I realize something is very wrong with me. I get those random moments full of anger and hate for little to no reason, I can be in a good mood and calm but then suddenly something snaps. Today was a really bad day even though nothing happened, I got evil thoughts out of the blue and I always feel like a completely different person. I really don't know what to do...

The more I'm around normal people the more I realize something is very wrong with me. I get those random moments full of anger and hate for little to no reason, I can be in a good mood and calm but then suddenly something snaps. Today was a really bad day even though nothing happened, I got evil thoughts out of the blue and I always feel like a completely different person. I really don't know what to do...
Id steal someones liver if i could

Go see a therapist. (Not that it will necessarily help, but there's pretty much nothing else to do)
yeah then they will trap you in the pysch ward for the rest of your life lol. cant even rope in there

Being deprecating rapidly in recent mths

Go see a therapist. (Not that it will necessarily help, but there's pretty much nothing else to do)
Do you think I could talk freely to a therapist or could they potentially force me into some mental institution if I say something wrong? I think atleast talking about it would help but there is no use if I have to lie or when I musn't mention certain things.

Do you think I could talk freely to a therapist or could they potentially force me into some mental institution if I say something wrong? I think atleast talking about it would help but there is no use if I have to lie or when I musn't mention certain things.
AI-girlfriendmax. its obviously not the same but if your that desperate just cope with that. idk if thats gonna get you put on a list or not tho

yeah then they will trap you in the pysch ward for the rest of your life lol. cant even rope in there
I'm pretty sure they can't lock you up for life, that would be against human rights.

Idk, but what else you gonna do? There's nothing else you could do really.

I'm pretty sure they can't lock you up for life, that would be against human rights.

Idk, but what else you gonna do? There's nothing else you could do really.
True, the only thing that came into my mind was to try certain drugs. I will think about going to therapy, thank you.

there are court ordered confinments. If two psychiatrists decide that a patient should stay in the hospital because they are a danger to themselves or others, court-authorized confinement can be ordered by a judge, who will decide how long the patient can remain in the hospital. copy paste from some law website