Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think I'm gonna die

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
A lot of brutal things happened to me today, including being called psychotic by two of my normie friends on Discord when I revealed my inceldom and how badly people treat me. Another brutal incident occurred yesterday when I was at the store buying a steak for myself. Accidentally, I bumped into an Asian girl, and her 6-foot-5 Giga Chad boyfriend shoved me and spat in my face, despite my explanation that it was an accident. When I got home, I left the steak on the counter to take a nap, and when I woke up an hour later, I saw my brother eating my steak. Though I was angry, I just accepted it and didn't say anything.

Adding to my stress, my normie friends were bullying me, and my autistic brother somehow broke a part of the glass on my PC case and completely destroyed my mic just before I was about to play GTA 5 online with Lonleylus. All of this has left me extremely angry and stressed today, to the point where I'm experiencing shortness of breath and severe chest pain radiating up my arm. Strangely, I also feel chilly despite my basement being very hot, and my legs are incredibly wobbly. This distress has been afflicting me for the last 2 hours, and it shows no sign of stopping. I am honestly considering going to the emergency room right now, as it's getting really bad and I'm starting to feel lightheaded and dizzy.

If this is no LARP then its really fucking over. Not even i have that much bad luck

so many people have stress and health problems without dying
I know, but it will probably shorten my lifespan. I'm constantly under stress due to my severely autistic brother doing crazy things like running out on the street or getting hurt somehow. Also, my dad screams at the top of his lungs because of his back pain, and I have had to call 911 twice because of this and my inceldom causes me great stress aswell.

I know, but it will probably shorten my lifespan. I'm constantly under stress due to my severely autistic brother doing crazy things like running out on the street or getting hurt somehow. Also, my dad screams at the top of his lungs because of his back pain, and I have had to call 911 twice because of this and my inceldom causes me great stress aswell.
hang in there brah

I'm constantly under stress due to my severely autistic brother doing crazy things like running out on the street or getting hurt somehow
unfortunetly talking about austistic brothers or sisters and what they do and the problems associated with living with them is considered ableist becouse you taking care of your menal health and wellbeing is a sign of bigotry. You should be ashamed of even thinking negativly. Don't you know that in historical context very bad things were justified by people saying stuff like what you just implied by nuance? How dare you!

unfortunetly talking about austistic brothers or sisters and what they do and the problems associated with living with them is considered ableist becouse you taking care of your menal health and wellbeing is a sign of bigotry. You should be ashamed of even thinking negativly. Don't you know that in historical context very bad things were justified by people saying stuff like what you just implied by nuance? How dare you!
?

my comment was meant to criticize todays society's attitude that speaking of struggle neurotypicals have with neuroAtypicals is hurtful and abusive because yu are expressing something negative about a histirically opressed group, in that way I wanted to sympathise with your situation because if you were to do something and describe your circumstances, you'd get berated and propably received stares and maybe even violence for speaking ill of those who also have a hard time.

my comment was meant to criticize todays society's attitude that speaking of struggle neurotypicals have with neuroAtypicals is hurtful and abusive because yu are expressing something negative about a histirically opressed group, in that way I wanted to sympathise with your situation because if you were to do something and describe your circumstances, you'd get berated and propably received stares and maybe even violence for speaking ill of those who also have a hard time.
oh i see

Therefore I want you to know that taking care of yourself and your health is good and you cannot be exploited, you can only offer your help.

To understand doesn't mean to agree or to accept. You can understand your bros situation and due to that have no bad feelings for him, not hate him, still love him but at the same time assume a assertive stance and refuse to be taken advantage off.

I have bad experiences just like you with women and normies, at least we all suffer together

No matter how bad things are never reveal when you are down to people online or irl unless they've or are going through the same things as you. Unless it is a health condition which is making your life a nightmare then medical attention is advised.

The second scenario seems like a LARP, and why have discord when you are an Incel? You should avoid all forms of social media to avoid getting mogged.

The second scenario seems like a LARP, and why have discord when you are an Incel? You should avoid all forms of social media to avoid getting mogged.
to have some form of social contact