Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think it’s best to just never contemplate some things that are deeply rooted in consciousness

Celius

Celius

-
Bluepill is a hoax, everyone knows looks matter. That is the truth. It’s pretty much just rooted in our genetics. Everybody wants to be as best looking as possible.

But I think the key difference between us and them is that we’ve made talking about how much looks matter our entire identity and pretty much just shaped everything about us around it by discussing it for literally every single fucking day to absolutely no avail.

Like I’ve said before, this to me has always been like when you have to nonstop contemplate everything in regards of death. Everyone knows we’re all gonna die one day, NOBODY thinks about it every single day.

Maybe I finally found the answers I was looking for when I got blackpilled, maybe I didn’t, but that is irrelevant, once I got blackpilled, there was no going back. It left me completely broken. Just shattered all my hopes and dreams. Here we are, three years after and now I have absolutely no motivation to leave the bed. To do anything productive. To have any sort of outside goal for myself because what is the point? If everything is determined by your looks in society and I don’t have those, then what the fuck is the point of doing ANYthing?

This is why people cope by FORCEFULLY deluding themselves that looks do not matter in the slightest and yet, when these very same people go out for the next time, the first thing they spend $200 on will be just skincare products alone. But remember, looks don’t matter. :feelsclown::society:

false. There are plenty of billionaires who are ugly as fuck.
Define ‘ugly.’ My face is deformed and I’m a 1/10 so I want you to show me billionaires who I’d consider as ugly as I am.

Define ‘ugly.’
unpleasant or repulsive, especially in appearance.
My face is deformed and I’m a 1/10 so I want you to show me billionaires who I’d consider as ugly as I am.

Screenshot from 2023 06 23 20 26 46

You don't even need to be a 1/10, looks wise, if you are a $$$billionaire with dark triad traits. You just need to be able to actually perform the act of sex. For example If you are paralyzed below waist, it is over for you.

So yeah I stand by
If everything is determined by your looks in society
false.

Last edited:
Bluepill is a hoax, everyone knows looks matter. That is the truth. It’s pretty much just rooted in our genetics. Everybody wants to be as best looking as possible.

But I think the key difference between us and them is that we’ve made talking about how much looks matter our entire identity and pretty much just shaped everything about us around it by discussing it for literally every single fucking day to absolutely no avail.

Like I’ve said before, this to me has always been like when you have to nonstop contemplate everything in regards of death. Everyone knows we’re all gonna die one day, NOBODY thinks about it every single day.

Maybe I finally found the answers I was looking for when I got blackpilled, maybe I didn’t, but that is irrelevant, once I got blackpilled, there was no going back. It left me completely broken. Just shattered all my hopes and dreams. Here we are, three years after and now I have absolutely no motivation to leave the bed. To do anything productive. To have any sort of outside goal for myself because what is the point? If everything is determined by your looks in society and I don’t have those, then what the fuck is the point of doing ANYthing?

This is why people cope by FORCEFULLY deluding themselves that looks do not matter in the slightest and yet, when these very same people go out for the next time, the first thing they spend $200 on will be just skincare products alone. But remember, looks don’t matter. :feelsclown::society:
:bigbrain: :bigbrain: