Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think I've found a huge contributor towards Inceldom

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel

Have you heard of the expression 'Rebound'? This is when a Stacy or Becky or normie seeks out low value men after being dumped by high value partner. In this brief period of time, all cels appear on their radar.

No special circumstance female Nearcels are very rare. Perhaps in the past they were more frequent. But now cels would worry about that foidarina's body count and or virtue signaling potential motives.

It's a delicate eco system. Male nearcels find low tier ladies who want to breed before they lose all their ovary eggs. There's little to no incentive biologically for a female to be with a man considering the male has no time down clock for sperm. (Apart from maybe age of sperm.)

I've always wondered what my connection is to Inceldom community. I get it now. I've been made invisible. School not tellling the lower half of academic year group that they need C grades, makes them get D grades, which makes them not show up for job candidate pottential. Just as women don't see cels on Tinder as matches.

Society problem & solution they came up with

Over population. Make cels invisible on dating sites.

Too little jobs. Make lower academic half not know they need C grades, making them invisible as job candidates.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back