Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think of suicide daily

• Thread starter war_with_myself
  • Start date
war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Overlord
★★★★★
Everyday i'm on the verge of another mental breakdown. I don't even know how i hold it together to function at my job. my coworkers probably thinks it's all fine and dandy with the quiet guy, but internally i'm screaming and feels like everything is on fire. i been imagining myself roping since i was a teenager.

Everyday i'm on the verge of another mental breakdown. I don't even know how i hold it together to function at my job. my coworkers probably thinks it's all fine and dandy with the quiet guy, but internally i'm screaming and feels like everything is on fire. i been imagining myself roping since i was a teenager.
GO ER!

You need more slop and copes in your daily routine

You need more slop and copes in your daily routine
copes are running dry. i haven't been drawing or practicing on my guitar because i'm too depressed to do anything

copes are running dry. i haven't been drawing or practicing on my guitar because i'm too depressed to do anything
Have you considered drugs? Either manufacturing your own such as DMT which is very easy or picking shrooms, or ordering them via Archetype with monero? Works for me when I am slaving on the factory floor

Nigger news nigger news nigger news nigger news nigger news nigger juice
Nigger juice nigger juice nigger news

Nigger news nigger news nigger news nigger news nigger news nigger juice
Nigger juice nigger juice nigger news
I didn't know this shit was converting Jews to news

You should stop thinking and do it.