Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I think racism has more to do with ethnics hating themselves rather than whites hating ethnics

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
First off, I'm not talking about the good ethnic gentlemen in this forum, and if I offend you in any way, I apologize in advance. I'm talking about ethnics who see racism everywhere. They act offended at anything a white person does or doesn't do. However, deep down they act like that not so because they hate white people, but rather because they hate being ethnic themselves and wish to be white. They see white people and think that's the epitome of beauty and then they see their dark skin, broad nose, curly hair, etc, and they are convinced that those features make them ugly. So they hate whites because they are jealous of them. To them being a white person even if it means being an ugly one, is more desirable than being ethnic.

What they will never understand is that being white does not equal to be being attractive, I know that so fucking well.

Subconscious normie ethnic cope theory is real

I frickin love black people

However, deep down they act like that not so because they hate white people, but rather because they hate being ethnic themselves and wish to be white.
Yeah, like the feminist penis envy. Though they only see the Chads.