Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think redpillers might be more dumb than bluepillers

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
The advice redpillers give is so stupid they think ignoring women will increase their interest in you that’s cope of the century

The thing is: redpill relationship advices work...... But you have to be able to have a relationship. So makes no sense to us.

The thing is: redpill relationship advices work...... But you have to be able to have a relationship. So makes no sense to us.
Imagine ignoring a foid who doesen’t even care about your existence JFL.

However i do ignore them, not because i want to manipulate into thinking i am interesting but because i avoid them like the plague

Most redpillers are blatant scammers and frauds. Bluepillers are just people who have no understanding of the subject and come up with cope answers on the spot.

Imagine ignoring a foid who doesen’t even care about your existence JFL.

However i do ignore them, not because i want to manipulate into thinking i am interesting but because i avoid them like the plague
I teorize that if foid is alredy in the chad´s game may work.
Fooids get attention from every average guy so i think that redpiller want to play some kind of mind game like: 'Why is Chad not giving me the attention i deserve ?". Maybe that would make her think about him more, see him as a goal and a superior male.

I teorize that if foid is alredy in the chad´s game may work.
Fooids get attention from every average guy so i think that redpiller want to play some kind of mind game like: 'Why is Chad not giving me the attention i deserve ?". Maybe that would make her think about him more, see him as a goal and a superior male.
People want what they can’t have. However that doesen’t mean, that they want everything they can’t have. This psychology only works if she already is into you.
If you want a candy and you don’t get it, you want it even more.
If you don’t want the candy at all and you also don’t get it, you won’t give a shit about it because you don’t want it anyway