Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I think Zer0 is larping about being a poorfag

• Thread starter BraincelsRefugee
  • Start date
BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★

He has iphone pro and lives in nyc (even a shit tier apartment there costs like $2k, his parents clearly have money). He gorges himself on fast food regularly. It is very likely he is just another mistersinister tier rich kid being funded by his parents.

Richfags.is

Last edited:
He’s more wealth than he wants us to know, for sure.

No money for his face

Fast food is very cheap that’s why poorer people tend to be more obese due to how cheap fast food is compared to other diets

Fast food is very cheap that’s why poorer people tend to be more obese due to how cheap fast food is compared to other diets
There’s no way fast food is cheaper vs buying staples from the grocery store… a 30lb bag of rice costs like $10 and you could probably stretch it for like 5/6 weeks

There’s no way fast food is cheaper vs buying staples from the grocery store… a 30lb bag of rice costs like $10 and you could probably stretch it for like 5/6 weeks
It’s true why do you think obesity is high in the ghetto.

It’s true why do you think obesity is high in the ghetto.
Cause the people in ghettos are impulsive and waste money on frivolous things including unhealthy food

Cause the people in ghettos are impulsive and waste money on frivolous things including unhealthy food
True but regardless the point still stands. Also the fattest country in the world Nauru those fat motherfuckers are poor as shit

I spend less than $50 on fast food a week and how can I be rich if I qualified for free SAT fee waivers?

I spend less than $50 on fast food a week and how can I be rich if I qualified for free SAT fee waivers?
Proof? Also I thought you weren’t going to college, why would you need to take the SAT

Are you getting any other kinds of welfare? can welfarefags really afford the newest phone and living in nyc?
Jelly of you right now ngl :fuk:
My grandfather is on social security benefits.

He's @Transcended Trucel's cousin.

He’s a first worlder, so for sure he is

He's @Transcended Trucel's cousin.
Jfl, I do know a person who looks like zero but he lives in long island. He ironically is a early 20s NEET who has given up on life

Making food at home is cheaper.

R.d66b3792ef4fcbae44b7355bfd7bbfe6

Niggers are lazy to cook and they buy the food with EBT. Fast food is expensive.

Niggers are lazy to cook and they buy the food with EBT. Fast food is expensive.
This goes for the poor fat southerners too, Hispanics, and even poor southeast Asians

This goes for the poor fat southerners too, Hispanics, and even poor southeast Asians

What is ironic is the niggers loot the shit out of grocery stores both small business and major retailers. Then they complain about the food deserts and how only fast food is available and the only reason the fast food joints are still there is because you pay first before the food is served.

What is ironic is the niggers loot the shit out of grocery stores both small business and major retailers. Then they complain about the food deserts and how only fast food is available and the only reason the fast food joints are still there is because you pay first before the food is served.
True lmfao

He has iphone pro and lives in nyc (even a shit tier apartment there costs like $2k, his parents clearly have money). He gorges himself on fast food regularly. It is very likely he is just another mistersinister tier rich kid being funded by his parents.

Richfags.is
Im the true poorfag i couldn't even pay 4000$ college fees it got substracted coz minority :feelsaww: :feelshaha: