Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I thought i was blackpilled before

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
The shit about monkey branching, hypergamy, female nature, chad only. That's redpill shit. It's true but not what i consider blackpill. I consider blackpill to be info that is so gut wrenching that make you literally sick to be around women. I consider things like the rapepill and the dogpill to be the most brutal.

Just imagine being a woman. You have low libido so you choosing to fuck a dog isn't out of desperation. You would genuinely fuck dogs out of enjoyment. Everytime i see a woman with a large male dog the thought just jumps in my head. You just fucking know that she is fucking the dog. I can't fucking trust woman around dogs. Even if her boyfriend was chad, just leave a large dog in the room with her and her sick deranged fantasies will take over.

The rapepill is the worst though. Did you know that women go to therapy for orgasming and enjoying rape rather than being raped JFL. The thought that these holes fucking fantasize about being in a dangerous situation like that fucking sickens me.

The worst thought is, just imagine you got killed one day by a man on the streets and your wife/daughter/mother/sister/cousin got raped by said man, they won't think about you or mourn for you. They will dream about the rapist and the amazing orgasm they received. They can't be considered human. No man has these thoughts.

1 more thing. Women will fuck anything thats attractive. Even their own fucking sons/brothers/cousins.

I usually think of blackpill pretty much being the same as accepting lookism and other nonchngable things like your voice, and how they usually determines how others perceive you more than almost anything else.

Redpill is shit like thugmaxxxing, status and career/money copers, thinking looks only being a part of the equation, and thinking normies are the only thing that exist, and women don't throw themselves to attractive males while women also aren't repulsed by ugly males. They mostly think sexual attraction can be negotiated and can be changed while looking the same physically.

There are some things that are in both cases, like gymaxxxing can work for some because it makes you more physically attractive (especially for fatcels or super skinnycels). Sexual market place is a concept that's in both, although redpills cope about being able to change your value on it much. Hypergamy in the context of the redpill is usually about money and social status, while in the blackpill women marry for money while fucking Chad on the side and wanting his genes.

And then there are the bluepillers. These are either the trad cucks (who think opening doors, being chivalrous and traditional, and sharing values is what makes people sexually attracted to one another) or leftists (who think being a feminist, shitting on males, and being as feminine as possible will make women sexually attracted to you.

Bluepill = how people wish other people are
Redpill = how people negotiate and think they can navigate the world still after their views of it were destroyed by reality
Blackpill = what the science says about people, the truth offers no hope other than either coping, surgery, or roping
The worst thought is, just imagine you got killed one day by a man on the streets and your wife/daughter/mother/sister/cousin got raped by said man, they won't think about you or mourn for you. They will dream about the rapist and the amazing orgasm they received. They can't be considered human. No man has these thoughts.
Chad murderer and rapist only

Last edited: