Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I thought I was going to get nudes while incel pitymaxxing but then reality hit.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Y8fr6U4.png

Any sympathy the foid had disappeared as well after I refused to give it any money. They became very cold with one word answers before ghosting.

show tits bitch
bitch show tits

"Empathetic Gender" If they were really empathetic the woman would slobber on your pee-pee after you said you were incel.

"Empathetic Gender" If they were really empathetic the woman would slobber on your pee-pee after you said you were incel.
I think the foid would have fucked me for money if it lived nearby. Why would I choose that wench though when I could buy sex with females that probably look better.

I think the foid would have fucked me for money if it lived nearby. Why would I choose that wench though when I could buy sex with females that probably look better.
that's a fair point, I would ask you then is it better to fuck an ugly/looks-matched foid for free, or pay a hot one for sex?

Foids don't have any empathy or mercy for men, especially ugly men. There's no such thing as pity sex or pity anything, foids will only do anything sexual with/for you if there's something to be gained on their part.

"oh youre suicidal and want to die? great! can you give me money?"
AWALT

that's a fair point, I would ask you then is it better to fuck an ugly/looks-matched foid for free, or pay a hot one for sex?
definitely ugly looks match. The most attractive trait for me is if a foid likes me. An indication that they like me is that they have sex with me for free.

definitely ugly looks match. The most attractive trait for me is if a foid likes me. An indication that they like me is that they have sex with me for free.
same I agree. I know that love doesn't exist and the thought of it is cope, but validation is very real and can make a mass shooter into a pacifist.