Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I took a ballroom dance lesson where normal social dynamics were inverted

• Thread starter standard_enthusiast
  • Start date
standard_enthusiast

standard_enthusiast

can't be killed
Because it's summer and a lot of people are traveling, it happened to be that at this particular class, followers (usually women) greatly outnumbered leaders (usually men), which is the opposite of how it is normally. As a result, the partner selection dynamics were skewed heavily in my favor, and the foids were fucking PISSED.

Our coaches normally have us rotate partners so that nobody spends the entire class alone, but it's almost always the case that I end up going a lot of rounds partnerless.

Today though? For one glorious hour I got to be treated like an absolute god. Not one follower refused to dance with me. I got to pick any follower I wanted, and spent the entire lesson bouncing between the three most talented of them. Every single round I not only had a partner, I had the partner that I wanted. Truly a blissful experience that I've never had before, and may never get to have again.

After the lesson, the foids that didn't get to have consistent partners went to the club president and started complaining about how unfair it was that they didn't get to dance at all with the leaders they wanted, demanding that the club admin implement a "more equitable" partner rotation system, whining about how the best followers got all the attention, started accusing each other of hogging leaders, etc

They had to experience the status quo I've spent my entire life under for ONE HOUR, and they couldn't stop bitching about it. I might've had a tiny shred of sympathy for them, if they weren't so fucking annoying.

The depressing thing about all of this was the realization that there are guys out there who spend their entire lives being treated the way I was during this one hour of dance.

I would kill to live like that.

And nothing will change. Foids will always get what they want.