Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I translated Oofy Doofy

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
And it is:
1)NT
2)socialmaxxed (influencer or streamer etc - public person)
3)moneymaxxed (either himself or from parents)
4)looksminned
The part number 4 needs explanation - imagine if a chadlite or high-tier normie would become fat or wear obnoxious clothes or haircut, basically this mean that if a guy puts in some non-blackpilled work he will increase his smv, and foids feel this. So to speak oofy doofy has potential but his good looks are hidden underneath dust.
Oofy doofy = neurotypical social and moneymaxxed looksminner
Take any of those out and its GG.
Non-nt = over
Not social maxxed = over
No money = over
No potential in improoving = over

I think oofy doofy is:
- NT
- low inhib
- low voice with high volume
- high energy
- low empathy
- low effort "entertains" girls

Money is low to average and social influence is basic social media and social circle, sometimes more

If girls scream about a guy and laugh at everything he says, but he's not looksmaxxed, it's typically oofy doofy

Last edited:
I think oofy doofy is:
- NT
- high energy
- low effort "entertains" girls
agree with this, oofy doofy is a natural jestermaxxer so to speak
he got to have money, foid would not stay with a oofy who can not provide for her
inhib, empathy and voice are made up tbh, he might have cute voice be high inhib but be non empathetic edgy troll, etc

Moneymaxxed, looksmaxxed, cuckmaxxed, NTmaxxed, jetstermaxxed, curing cancer, shitting LEGO bricks and having little standards.
I despise oofy-doofy pill
It's always men that have work super hard to secure a relationship, when it's women that need one more.

oofy doofy is an emotionally weak cuck betabuxxer that foids take pleasure in enslaving and controlling.

Esther Vilar wrote this in her 1971 book The Manipulated Man, and I quote:

"Men have been trained and conditioned by women, not unlike the way Pavlov conditioned his dogs, into becoming their slaves. As compensation for their labours men are given periodic use of a woman's vagina."

Alpha males access a stream of pussy and won't enable their own slavery for pussy -- a limitless resource for them.

Omegas don't have resources or good genes to offer, so foids are not willing to waste their mojo with them (us).

So, the only males foids are willing and able to enslave are the oofy doofy betabuxxer cucks, and foids will still use the alpha males for procreation, be it before marriage (single moms), during (paternity fraud) or after (divorce-rape, alimony, child support + babymaking with Chad).

Last edited:
Basically, oofy doofy = betabuxx

I saw one of these couples recently. The guy was looking kind of deflated walking next to her tbh :feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back