Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I turn 22 tommorow

• Thread starter Cerebral hypoxia
  • Start date
Cerebral hypoxia

Cerebral hypoxia

I think of the rope every waking moment
-
God fucking damn life has been cruel. When I was young I wanted to even get married by now. This last year has gone by so fast, it's just been all wagecucking and time wasting. I feel really horrible

Hopefully my looksmaxxing efforts pay off this year
Y4RZmQf

Just be NEET. Least you'll spend your time doing what you want

Happy birthday and good luck :feelsautistic:

Happy early birthday, and 22 is a bit young to be married so don't feel so bad.

Just be NEET. Least you'll spend your time doing what you want
Not an option unfortunately. I have to help take care of my parents and America barely gives out any significant neetbux anyways

It’s aight bro let’s keep watching them MMA events. Hope you ascend in a few years time as well man.

Not an option unfortunately. I have to help take care of my parents and America barely gives out any significant neetbux anyways
I'm American and my NEETbux are pretty sufficient

It’s aight bro let’s keep watching them MMA events. Hope you ascend in a few years time as well man.
I also practice MMA irl. I spent most of last year training my ass off. I'm finally seeing results but honestly I'm still shit in a lot of areas. I suck at takedowns, boxing, brawling, top control, and speed. I'm only ok at kicks, clinch, and fighting off my back.

Still I'm at the point where I can beat up most newbies even if they have a weight advantage so that's life fuel at least

I also practice MMA irl. I spent most of last year training my ass off. I'm finally seeing results but honestly I'm still shit in a lot of areas. I suck at takedowns, boxing, brawling, top control, and speed. I'm only ok at kicks, clinch, and fighting off my back.

Still I'm at the point where I can beat up most newbies even if they have a weight advantage so that's life fuel at least
Damn man that’s still pretty good. I trained in some kiddie shit in middle school. Then I did BJJ in high school for like 1.5 years but I’m still trash not even close to blue belt. I haven’t gotten a chance to train in uni yet but I’m going to try asap.

I turn 22 in 3 months. (oh shit what happened I JUST turned 21 and I haven't even bought alcohol yet)

It's now official that both my parents have had kids at a younger age than I am right now and I've never kissed a girl or had a date.
Soon I'll be older than ER.

Soon I'll be older than ER.
Passing ER's age was an eye opener for me. I can now look at him as a kid. It's so weird. I was 19 when ER happened and a remember reading his manifesto the night after it happened and I remeber thinking: "I'll never be like this". Little did I know...

I hope you ascend before you get there.

Damn man that’s still pretty good. I trained in some kiddie shit in middle school. Then I did BJJ in high school for like 1.5 years but I’m still trash not even close to blue belt. I haven’t gotten a chance to train in uni yet but I’m going to try asap.
Honestly at first I only did it because I thought I could ascend by being a tough guy fighter but I grew to love it for its own. It feels really good to watch yourself getting better and better and adding new skills and tricks to your repitoire.

But I'm a low IQ wagecuck if you're in uni that's really good you should focus on it.

Passing ER's age was an eye opener for me. I can now look at him as a kid. It's so weird. I was 19 when ER happened and a remember reading his manifesto the night after it happened and I remeber thinking: "I'll never be like this". Little did I know...

I hope you ascend before you get there.
Feels bad, but I don't think ascending will happen anytime soon.

I was 18 when it really dawned on me that I was going to remain single and a virgin for a very, very long time. (possibly forever). When I saw ER's video I knew I'd make it to be older than him if I didn't commit suicide.