Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I understand why envy is one of the 7 deadly sins

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
From all the sinds God chose 7 to highlight as particularly egregious and envy was one of them, and I totally understand why now.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1agnetr/men_what_is_something_your_girl_does_that_you/

Reading the testimonies of how beautiful love can be from these people just filled me with so much envy and hatred it's insane. Envy is different from regular hatred because there can be valid reasons to hate something/someone but with envy it's different. You don't even know these people and you hate their guts just because they have what you don't have.

Feeling such envy makes me undERstand why cERtain people CHOose cERtain paths in life, and it makes me understand why God heeded us about it.

Last edited:
If it makes you feel better it's pretty much guaranteed all those dudes are cucks, or dating trannies. All relationships are cucked in 2024

Screenshot 20240203 072054 Opera

Envy is a very strong negative emotion. It is the root of many evils. Theft, rape, murder, and simply just causing wanton suffering and misery out of pure joy and entertainment. A lot of black magic is charged with envy even.

No good comes of it.

If it makes you feel better it's pretty much guaranteed all those dudes are cucks, or dating trannies. All relationships are cucked in 2024
Whatever makes you sleep at night.

^
I also get very jealous of sex havers but definitely not of Reddit fags. I would much rather continue living how I am now than be a cuck or tranny fucking faggot. I only really get jealous of sex havers I see irl or on the Tik Tok posts users link here.

Envy is a very strong negative emotion. It is the root of many evils. Theft, rape, murder, and simply just causing wanton suffering and misery out of pure joy and entertainment. A lot of black magic is charged with envy even.

No good comes of it.
:cryfeels: I totally agree with your post, man
I used to think i am impervious to envy for already having accepted my realities and getting busy in life; but meeting with my mogger cousin invoked that suppressed // overlooked envy and jealousy in mine...further disturbing my already thin mental state

:cryfeels: I totally agree with your post, man
I used to think i am impervious to envy for already having accepted my realities and getting busy in life; but meeting with my mogger cousin invoked that suppressed // overlooked envy and jealousy in mine...further disturbing my already thin mental state
:feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:

Better to try not to look or read about people who are luckier. It's unavoidable to see people who have good things but if you go looking for it you will always be angry. Nowadays I like to try and readjust my perspective lower a bit so I don't compare myself to the top winners of society. I'm a loser so I have to accept my place and compare to losers. These rich faggot redditors never had a struggle in their life yet but don worry maybe they will have a nasty divorce and get fucked or maybe their son will become a tranny or something. You never know what's in store in the future.

I envy everyone who has something better than me or something that I want.

No good comes of it.
But when a whole country do it ( attack other countries because they are lusting for resources ) it's somehow becomes a noble thing worthy of praise.

No good comes of it.
High IQ reply

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back