Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I unintentionally scared femoid

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
Today I went to a burger shop to feed my hungry belly. As soon as I entered, I saw two femoids; one was sitting down, she saw me coming, facing sideways the entrance from where I went in, and the second one was standing next to her, had her back turned towards me and didn’t see me coming in. I said "Hello" to a woman who works there, and at that moment femoid who was standing (they were perhaps 16-17 years old) jumped up a bit kek. As I came closer to tell woman which food I want, that same femoid whispered to the other companion of hers: "I got so scared teehehe", while glancing at me. She probably thought I won’t hear her.

Lame story but it is what it is.

Btw, happy ER day, everyone!

Were you wearing funny clothes, talked in an uncommon tone, or is your face the problem ?

Maybe you snuk up behind her without making the slightest noise

Also let the fact that this unironically went through a manager's mind sink in: "Hmm who should I hire? That's right, 16-17 year old femoids, because no one could possibly think those deserve an eternity of torture"

How can you sneak up on someone in a fucking fast food joint in the middle of the day?

Also let the fact that this unironically went through a manager's mind sink in: "Hmm who should I hire? That's right, 16-17 year old femoids, because no one could possibly think those deserve an eternity of torture"
Maybe I am coping but I think she legit didn’t hear me nor see me coming.
How can you sneak up on someone in a fucking fast food joint in the middle of the day?
It’s hard to explain but the entrance to that closed fast food joint is ten meters away or so from where that happened and she had her back turned my way. And also, look at the answer to @towncel above

Because they aren't looking at you and there is noise + she jumped

What?

What? This is some next level shit :lul: You'll make any excuse

Ding ding
Well, you're incel for one or several "reasons", since I don't know the reasons, I don't really understand the story. People are often behaving as they do toward OP when I'm dressed like a nazi dignitary (all black, long military coat, and leather boots), but don't bother me when I dress like a normfag (coloured random shirt and shitty short). That's why I'm asking.

Nobody can be that fucking dumb. It's like standing in the middle of the street and then getting shocked when someone walks past you.

Yeah, she jumped a bit like I do when some scary shit freaks me out.