Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I used to cope on reddit by making bluepilled posts

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Back when I first discovered subreddits like r/virgin r/foreveralone and r/purplepilleddebate I'd cope on reddit with bluepilled posts about how "women aren't shallow bro :soy: " "it's not hard to get laid bro:soy:"

I even made a bluepilled essay I posted on purple pilled debate that became one of the most upvoted posts and got multiple awards from fat foids and soyditters. Funnily enough the top reply told me how over it was and eventually I'd realize it as well and stop coping. I guess they were right. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I can't believe I was so retarded back then. I even convinced myself the insults I received for my looks were just jokes and not serious. Did any of you brocels go through a similar coping stage?

Girls always called me ugly throughout school and we're never nice to me. So I never really had a bluepilled stage. I just had a stage where I didn't want to be a misogynist. Now I realize it doesn't matter at all whether someone is a misogynist. Women are the most mysoginistic

Girls always called me ugly throughout school and we're never nice to me. So I never really had a bluepilled stage. I just had a stage where I didn't want to be a misogynist. Now I realize it doesn't matter at all whether someone is a misogynist. Women are the most mysoginistic
It is funny how everyone tells you how being a mysognisist is bad while most women are extremely misandrist.

I was race realist first, so by the time I got to incel stuff I was already deeply into genetic determinism. For me it was completly ignorant ---> deeply blackpilled

I did all the red pill retard shit back in 2015-2019 or so while simultaneously ascribing to MGTOW philosophy (ironic considering I had 0 experience and the whole MGTOW philosophy is based on long term negative experience)

One day I snapped out of it, after years of hard work, nothing had changed at all, no lifting for your face, no "holding" frame, no acting cocky, acting unbothered, acting interested, I went from NAWALT, to AWALT, to it's over, looking back at my life through a blackpilled perspective it's painfully obvious how simplistic the answer was but bluepill and redpill or maybe I should call it societal delusion is a hard thing to snap out of.

Hahah laugh at this man he was bluepilled

I was race realist first, so by the time I got to incel stuff I was already deeply into genetic determinism. For me it was completly ignorant ---> deeply blackpilled
Are you ricecel? If so brutal.

Back when I first discovered subreddits like r/virgin r/foreveralone and r/purplepilleddebate I'd cope on reddit with bluepilled posts about how "women aren't shallow bro :soy: " "it's not hard to get laid bro:soy:"

I even made a bluepilled essay I posted on purple pilled debate that became one of the most upvoted posts and got multiple awards from fat foids and soyditters. Funnily enough the top reply told me how over it was and eventually I'd realize it as well and stop coping. I guess they were right. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I can't believe I was so retarded back then. I even convinced myself the insults I received for my looks were just jokes and not serious. Did any of you brocels go through a similar coping stage?
Nope. I never went through such a stage. I have a strong sense of pride so I didn't taks slights against myself in any form lightly. I was blackpilled too. I understood who mogged me and who didn't from an early age.

I did all the red pill retard shit back in 2015-2019 or so while simultaneously ascribing to MGTOW philosophy (ironic considering I had 0 experience and the whole MGTOW philosophy is based on long term negative experience)

One day I snapped out of it, after years of hard work, nothing had changed at all, no lifting for your face, no "holding" frame, no acting cocky, acting unbothered, acting interested, I went from NAWALT, to AWALT, to it's over, looking back at my life through a blackpilled perspective it's painfully obvious how simplistic the answer was but bluepill and redpill or maybe I should call it societal delusion is a hard thing to snap out of.
Truth. It's just how the human brain works. It's always holding on to some degree of hope. Especially if you're truecel.
Hahah laugh at this man he was bluepilled
Truecels are much more likely to be bluepilled tbh. No matter how many insults you receive you want to tell yourself that it's not over. Look at all the subhuman trannies confidently taking selfies.

It's obvious there are tons of apparent bluepillers on Reddit who are completely faking it.

Nope. I never went through such a stage. I have a strong sense of pride so I didn't taks slights against myself in any form lightly. I was blackpilled too. I understood who mogged me and who didn't from an early age.
Smart.

Truth. It's just how the human brain works. It's always holding on to some degree of hope. Especially if you're truecel.

Truecels are much more likely to be bluepilled tbh. No matter how many insults you receive you want to tell yourself that it's not over. Look at all the subhuman trannies confidently taking selfies.
Maybe, personally Ive been a known misogynist from the age of 14 at least

Maybe, personally Ive been a known misogynist from the age of 14 at least
Yeah, I've been one too since I was younger I just coped in regards to the blackpill.

I thought that all the jokes and bullying were related to some particular personality trait and not looks

Somewhat similar. I always had all these uncomfortable thoughts since early-teen years which I kept shutting out until the depression and internal conflicts got so bad that I just let loose. Find myself much more at peace (maybe coping), unlike before when social gaslighting used to keep me up all night.

Proof that most bluepilled redditors are incels in denial

Proof that most bluepilled redditors are incels in denial
Reddit is the biggest incel forum in the world and it's not even close. It's wall to wall incels over there. It's just that they're bluepilled and in denial about it. "I might be a 30 year old virgin, but at least I'm not angry like those incels" etc etc

I think I've been a misogynist for a large portion of my life, I've been in similar situations to you. Women have never been nice to me and have always ridiculed me. I have always had negative views of them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back