Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I used to fantasies of being unloved

Roscomnadzor

Roscomnadzor

B A D G I R L
Did anyone else have this?
I used to always fantasize about being so alone. Not that I wasn't, but it always felt good to imagine myself being abandoned, nowadays I think it was just cope for my reality, gaslighting myself to think it's a good thing. It started when I was really young, like I was still a child, I used to have fantasies about being unloved and abandoned by everyone, it made me cry alone in my bed, and it felt really good for some fucking reason, I think its something about me thinking pity was good attention. Originally, this thread was supposed to be about me having fantasies of foids saving me from my inceldom and loneliness and being my savior from my self destructive self, but now I realized I just had fantasies of loneliness, which probably manifested into real life.

I had fantasies of being so alone that it'd be noticed and that it'd create a halo effect so i can be not lonely

I had fantasies of being so alone that it'd be noticed and that it'd create a halo effect so i can be not lonely
Perfectly put into words what I couldn't, I used to always think some rich foid would gave upon me and feel pity and warmth unto my wretched soul until I realized it isn't in foid nature to help and give affection to subhumans.

There's a bit of solace in alone maxing fantasy

That's more of a middle school thing but that's cool my fantasy was more driving a monster truck down a crowded street.

Fantasies about being unloved and alone? Interesting. No, never. My fantasies are the literal opposite.

Back when I was in HS I used to wish that a girl would just show up at my house and be in love with me