Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I used to love Sabaton but they make me cringe now

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Had an era where I listened to a lot of Sabaton songs thinking they were so epic and badass but now it just makes me cringe. Too over the top and tryhard plus all the songs sound kinda the same with the same riffs, structure, etc.

Joakim rolls the rrrrr sound too hard and at some parts the songs sound like anime openings with the choruses, fast guitars and sheit kek. The lyrics are kinda cringe too and it's funny seeing some Swedish guys (country that has been neutral in the most recent conflicts) glorifying war and telling how epic it is. I specially hate "to hell and back" and "night witches" I just hate how they sound.

And let's not forget about the fans who are a bunch of band kids making shitty history memes, spamming Sabaton lyrics in comments and forums and playing lots of Paradox games thinking that gives them some kind of authority when discussing history.

Ive seen them live on stage, I got theyre whole concert on video.

Ive also seen Sum41, Slayer, Anthrax, lamb of god, Obituary, And some other band, They also had 1 band with a foid singer in between the sabaton songs which was kind of annoying but the song wasnt so bad.

On the sabaton stage they had a fucking real WW1 flamethrower and a replica of red barons plane and a tank where the drummer sits, Prolly WW2 looked like some kind of tiger tank.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back