Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I used to think this forum was bad for me, now I realize it's the only thing keeping me sane

aesthetic_recon

aesthetic_recon

卐 SATOKOCEL 卐 | IQ -4 STD | MOG KING OF INCELS.IS
-
When I do not post on this forum, my indiscriminate rage and hatred is kept pent up, and I inevitably take it out on my mother & others I ostensibly care about. I thought that this forum was a waste of time and energy, when posting here is the most cathartic activity I can think of. This is my only outlet to express myself how I want to. This is the only place I can be myself. This is my true home. Normies, Chads, and foids don't care about me; all my friendships are superficial. But I feel a real connection to people on this forum, even niggers like Chudpreet (even though he is legally declared retarded by any possible standard of intelligence). I have more in common with a retarded nigger on incels dot is than I have with any of my neurotypical IRL "friends."

If this website gets shut down, I'm going to kill myself. The reason for this is obvious: I won't have an outlet to say "nigger," "retard," and "faggot" anymore, and I'll end up committing a social faux pas so bad (i.e., saying "nigger" aloud) as a result of not releasing the built-up cathexis of frustration from a symbolic castration induced by the social inability to say slurs. My only option will be to rope.

The Catholic saint Thomas Aquinas once remarked that we need prostitutes, otherwise the Church will begin to stink. I hold a similar attitude to this website. If I don't have an outlet for my frustration, my life will begin to stink. So, my thanks goes out to the jannies of this website and the high IQ posters who keep this website what it is. It is to them that I dedicate this post.

I hope everyone here is having a great day.

fuck not first reply :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

if it wasnt for this forum I would take my inceldom out on others eventually and that would be a disaster

Now you're getting it.

fuck not first reply :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

living in america is brutal, you can say nigger in europe