Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wanna blow my brains out right now

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
seriously

I just got off work and went get something to eat and like always I see all these happy people and couples also getting food after partying/drinking or whatever

I just can't take it anymore, seriously a person can only take so much.

Im listening to love songs while these people get to experience it. While waiting for my order there is a couple hugging each other and kissing each other and fuck the sensations to blow your brains out is so real.

Im at my dorm now with my fucking pathetic meal all alone like always. My fucking eyes are so red right now I don't know why. I can't tell if its from the frustration, from wanting to cry from self pity or from being tired from work.

I can't fucking wait to go back home, I'm so fucking tired.

This is the song I was listening to there ( now am listening to again :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry:)

I just want a gf so bad. I don't care about sex anymore fuuuuuuuck I just want to hug someone. I just want to fucking know someone knows me. Fuck I'm so pissed/sad right now. :(

Lol rhat song is from a famous teen flick called Fast times at ridgemont high

Lol rhat song is from a famous teen flick called Fast times at ridgemont high
I've seen that movie, I watch a lot of those fucking teenage movies. Its fucking brutal suicide fuel knowing you never experienced any of that :kys:

I've seen that movie, I watch a lot of those fucking teenage movies. Its fucking brutal suicide fuel knowing you never experienced any of that :kys:
That song plays in the infamous scene where phoebe cates takes her top off. What irony.

Suicide in public

Then reveal the shot missed you and go ER

i know that feel mein bruder

yeah bro, summer nights are brutal. Avoid those places at all costs unless you're intoxicated. Just reading this triggers me, I'm very familiar with these feels. :(

seriously

I just got off work and went get something to eat and like always I see all these happy people and couples also getting food after partying/drinking or whatever

I just can't take it anymore, seriously a person can only take so much.

Im listening to love songs while these people get to experience it. While waiting for my order there is a couple hugging each other and kissing each other and fuck the sensations to blow your brains out is so real.

Im at my dorm now with my fucking pathetic meal all alone like always. My fucking eyes are so red right now I don't know why. I can't tell if its from the frustration, from wanting to cry from self pity or from being tired from work.

I can't fucking wait to go back home, I'm so fucking tired.

This is the song I was listening to there ( now am listening to again :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry:)

I just want a gf so bad. I don't care about sex anymore fuuuuuuuck I just want to hug someone. I just want to fucking know someone knows me. Fuck I'm so pissed/sad right now. :(

Dude I have felt exactly the same way countless times. Don't fucking kill yourself. Stop listening to that bullshit and listen to this, my best song for dispelling rage. Then do something else..play a video game or play futoshiki (logic game) or whatever. Don't break down, bud.

Don't worry man we've all been there. Summer really fucking sucks.

lol i listen to the cars too

Dude I have felt exactly the same way countless times. Don't fucking kill yourself. Stop listening to that bullshit and listen to this, my best song for dispelling rage. Then do something else..play a video game or play futoshiki (logic game) or whatever. Don't break down, bud.

I primarily listen to metal too but I can't help but listen to "love" songs all the time cause I fucking want to experience it so bad. I fucking want to have those feelings for someone and for them to have them back to me.

Shit like this is so cheesy but I can't help but listen to it and long for what I can't have :kys:

Last edited:
I primarily listen to metal too but I can't help but listen to "love" songs all the time cause I fucking want to experience it so bad. I fucking want to ha those feelings for someone and for them to have them back to them.

Shit like this is so cheesy but I can't help but listen to it and long for what I can't have :kys:

I hear you. I also used to listen to those kinds of songs for the same reason but for me it made me feel worse so I stopped doing it.

Summer is suicide fuel :feelsrope:

I primarily listen to metal too but I can't help but listen to "love" songs all the time cause I fucking want to experience it so bad. I fucking want to ha those feelings for someone and for them to have them back to them.

We all know that feel, bro. :feelsbadman:

We're in this together.