Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wanna go to suicideboys festival/concert at the end of the summer

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
but I have zero friends, what the fuck do I do? I really want to see them live, is it really worth paying $100 to go alone and see them live? tbh tbh

I highly doubt it.

Going to a concert is a social event after all. But you should go if you want to see them so badly

Just go, it's a fun experience. I went to Guns N' Roses concert live last November 10, 2017.

You could probably arrange something on some app, like car pooling or something. Anyone who agrees would most likely ditch you at the concert though. Are you just going for like half a day to catch one band? If that's the case, it may be worth assuming you like them that much, but bumming around by yourself all day/s at a festival would get lame fast.

You'll see Stacies getting gangbanged by their 6'4 jacked Megachads there.

You could probably arrange something on some app, like car pooling or something. Anyone who agrees would most likely ditch you at the concert though. Are you just going for like half a day to catch one band? If that's the case, it may be worth assuming you like them that much, but bumming around by yourself all day/s at a festival would get lame fast.
lmao I would be too high inhib for that car pooling or whatever xD and yeah just for one band, I think their concert lasts like 1 hour lul

i wanna be a suicide boy tbh

going to concerts are for normies, and going by yourself is pure sui fuel if ur incel

Rather go to a suicidegirls concert

ey I love listening to those guys