Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I wanna play genshin impact

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
except my pc is shit, intel uhd 620 graphics fukk why

I need a gaming pc tbh
u can use them game stream service like Google styra or Nvidia something forgot it's name
it basically streams a virtual game PC to your own pc

you can also play the game on PS4 or on a phone

Grow some balls.
Png

PCs are relatively cheap to build these days. You could probably make a pretty good one that'll last 5+ years for like $600 US.

PCs are relatively cheap to build these days. You could probably make a pretty good one that'll last 5+ years for like $600 US.
u have buy a monitor and accessories easily costing another $300 if u want good for, good keyboard, headset and mouse
so at least $1000

ye i actually built one, but idc about keyboards and its got windows 7 installed so its amazing xd
u have buy a monitor and accessories easily costing another $300 if u want good for, good keyboard, headset and mouse
so at least $1000
u dont nessecarily need that

ye i actually built one, but idc about keyboards and its got windows 7 installed so its amazing xd

u dont nessecarily need that
I can't play without a good 144hz monitor. you can't go back once u see the smoothness tbh

Lol i thought you're a poor curry in curryland.
bruh, the state (tamilnadu) where im from is rich, im not a northern curry street shitter

Play STALKER instead.

What the shit, every weeb talks about that game.
my dad :feelsree: he sed i need to becoem engineer

Study you piece of shit, so that someday you can moneymaxx with science and soak that dick of yours ngl.
Stop with weeb garbage.

I played the game for about a week and got tired of it.

Play it on your phone maybe

thought u could play it on mobile tbh

Chinese spyware gacha game?
Pass.

i dont verify any of my sources but i heard it is spyware and keeps doing fishy things to peoples computers so ive stayed away from it
i also dont like how they are censoring and nerfing some of the animations/sounds in future patches so fuck them. they knew loli characters were the reason people are playing and now they got their money and they are going to ara-ara everyone? FUCK YOU GENSHIN SHITS