Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I want 6'5 16 years old gf with MASSIVE boobs and ass and 10/10 face and she also must have a personality of an angel and be into my hobbies

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
And also wear explosive collar that will rip her head apart if she even thinks about cheating on me :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

I'm absolutely entitled to that. Try to prove me wrong

Minimum physical requirements for a foid if she wants to mingle with me :feelsthink::feelsthink:

If you take enough drugs nothings impossible man

If you take enough drugs nothings impossible man

can't tbh. we are entitled to it, baby! wooooooooooo
:feelsYall::feelsYall:
Minimum physical requirements for a foid if she wants to mingle with me :feelsthink::feelsthink:
:feelsYall:

Just show more and you'll get it.

If you never fucked a Stacy that looked like THIS without paying for it:

Maritza mendes

Then your life was not worth living.

And also wear explosive collar that will rip her head apart if she even thinks about cheating on me :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

Same bro. You are literally me. I’m giga terrastacy only

Nice satire of foids standards.

If you never fucked a Stacy that looked like THIS without paying for it:

View attachment 624506

Then your life was not worth living.
I fuck a girl like her by paying. My life was worth living, because the difference between paid and unpaid sex is basically nothing

BASEDDD

Funny thing is, it's not like these requirements are any more outlandish than the average femorrhoid.

Based and highstandardspilled. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I fuck a girl like her by paying. My life was worth living, because the difference between paid and unpaid sex is basically nothing
giga cope

I have sex and you don’t

Who’s coping again?
You, by thinking some assisted masturbation with a prostitute is the same as Chad fucking his Stacy gf

You, by thinking some assisted masturbation with a prostitute is the same as Chad fucking his Stacy gf
This is just gate keeping now :feelswhat:

Last edited:
This is just hate keeping now :feelswhat:
I am glad I only come to this shit hole once or twice a week now. This forum has became such a joke allowing vermin like you.

I am glad I only come to this shit hole once or twice a week now. This forum has became such a joke allowing vermin like you.
Seethe

Maybe time travel will be invented and I can go back in time and murder your whore mother so she will not have a whore spawn like you :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

That's a great name for you whore fuckers, whore spawn. Only someone who came from a whore can enjoy fucking other whores. :feelshaha:

Based

if you made high iq posts on incels.co every day it's the minimum you deserve

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back