Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want bitcoin to crash

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
I sold 1.5 BTC back in Feb '17 at $900 or so. I did some calculations on what would've happened if I had kept those. My net worth would be around 200-500k instead of 0 right now. It's over.

I wanted my father to interest into cryptocurrencies when I 13 (2016). He began interesting after 2020.

I have only some shitcoins (pepe and shiba) worthy 70-90 dollars

I wanted my father to interest into cryptocurrencies when I 13 (2016). He began interesting after 2020.

I have only some shitcoins (pepe and shiba) worthy 70-90 dollars
Tell me about it. I told my mom to buy at least 1 BTC for 3.5k during the covid crash. She had 30k in the bank at the time. Of course she wouldn't buy it.

Tell me about it. I told my mom to buy at least 1 BTC for 3.5k during the covid crash. She had 30k in the bank at the time. Of course she wouldn't buy it.
I downloaded some unit converter and there was a currencies converter there and in that time there was a BTC position. It cost then a few dollars, I began reading about BTC and mining, but I didn't have bank account then (btw I'm still controlled by father, he sees my expenses (autistic NEET trait)), when other children in school had (trucel trait). My father bought a few Ethereum coins before covid and gained almost 1.5k dollars in few months, if he hadn't sold, he would earn more than 5k dollars (20k PLN)

A few weeks before my 18th birthday I made binance account and bought some other coins (ADA and EOS).

i want other people to lose money and i want to gain money

I wanted to buy ASICs for mining somewhere in 2017 but I didn't have money for the good stuff. Who knows how much I woulda mined in 7 years.

I wanted to buy ASICs for mining somewhere in 2017 but I didn't have money for the good stuff. Who knows how much I woulda mined in 7 years.
Is a couple of ASICs worth anything when there are millions of them out there?

I sold 1.5 BTC back in Feb '17 at $900 or so. I did some calculations on what would've happened if I had kept those. My net worth would be around 200-500k instead of 0 right now. It's over.
Math doesn't add up. Bitcoin is still ~$50k

Math doesn't add up. Bitcoin is still ~$50k
Because the math is more than multiplying 1.5 by the current price. I calculated realistic entry-exit points I would have made to accumulate more BTC. And I would have won even more money in the stock market with the BTC earnings. E.g Nvidia is up over 1700% in 5 years. Investing in the stock market is so braindead - Step 1: pick the biggest company in your chosen industry Step 2: profit.

You couldn't have known, OP. I had 11k of some shitcoin that at some point was worth a little over 2. I sold. Then a few months later it climbed to 20.

is bitcoin even worth it, it just seems like a scam atp

It's even worse than that. The only reason I sold my BTC was because of my bet on Trump's presidency. I kept telling everyone he would win against Clinton, and I was about to win over €10k. But the night before elections, I changed my bet to Trump winning the popular vote only, because I feared that they would steal the swing states from him. Worst mistake of my life. I didn't count on stupid californian n1ggers to keep voting in a state that was 100% sure to be blue anyway.

Cope. You were 9 years old back in 2017

CleanSpark (CLSK) has been hot lately but it has a 13% short.

CleanSpark, Inc. operates as a bitcoin miner in the Americas. It owns and operates data centers that primarily run on low-carbon power.
Its infrastructure supports Bitcoin, a digital commodity and a tool for financial independence and inclusion.