Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I WANT MY MOTHERFUCKING MONEY!!!!!!

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
BUT I NEED A GODDAMNED MOTHER FUCKING BANK ACCOUNT WHICH I CAN’T OPEN UP UNTIL I GET MY FUCKING LICENSE AND I HAVE NO ONE TO FUCKING TEACH ME!!!!

I have tens of thousands just waiting to be sent to a bank account that i made since i worked online since i was 13 years old.

It’s over for you, Chico

What did you work online in? :dafuckfeels:

Just use the money to pay for a driving instructor, I suppose. :feelsjuice:

Licesne? Are you talking drivers license? Im sure you could just get a form of a ID card and be good. Did you ask the DMV people?

BUT I NEED A GODDAMNED MOTHER FUCKING BANK ACCOUNT WHICH I CAN’T OPEN UP UNTIL I GET MY FUCKING LICENSE AND I HAVE NO ONE TO FUCKING TEACH ME!!!!

I have tens of thousands just waiting to be sent to a bank account that i made since i worked online since i was 13 years old.
How old are you now? Cause I’m also rotting from no driver’s license pill. But I still have a bank account.

Licesne? Are you talking drivers license? Im sure you could just get a form of a ID card and be good. Did you ask the DMV people?
I got an ID but they fucked my height up on it and it’s shit so i want a license.

I want your motherfucking money too

What did you do online?

How do you make money online?

I had similar issues when was young, wasn't able to driver Maxx, bank account issues etc.. My dumbfuck parents lost documents multiple times. I now scan and put all key documents in a locker to not lose anything. You can't trust anyone with your key shit.