Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I WANT THIS CAR

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
tfw I will never be a millionaire richcel so I can afford it :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I do not even have a license

This car is only 20K and it's available in the US now.

1200px-Bugatti_Veyron_16.4_%E2%80%93_Frontansicht_%283%29%2C_5._April_2012%2C_D%C3%BCsseldorf.jpg

This car mogs them all.

lower your standards and buy a mazda

There are so many people in my retard city who drive these. I just want a Lamborghini Diablo or a Countach tbh.

Mazda3 or 6 would be my second choice.
I was a fan of the mazda 6 until Honda updated the civic last year, it looks dope

But my current goal right now is the 2020 Ford Bronco

I want an RC F, but they're all hovering around the £30k mark. IS F is more realistic since they're around £15 - 20k now. Probably keep my GT-FOUR ST205 for a while longer though since they're past peak depreciation and seem to be going up in price quite quickly now tbh

Medical problems,depression and anxiety
Oh, well that fucking sucks. And I know this sounds blue pulled as fuck, and I hate it when people tell me stuff like this, but it's never too late. Some of the biggest retards in the world drive.

I want a small car like a chevy spark or honda fit. then again I don't think I should be driving

Realistically, my dream car would be the Mazda 3 or Honda Civic. Once my brother and I save up money we’ll probably buy one.

Realistically, my dream car would be the Mazda 3 or Honda Civic. Once my brother and I save up money we’ll probably buy one.
Good choice, they are both decent

cars are gay, they're all the same to me. i want to behead people that spend absurd amounts on cars

BMW
The girls will love me.

Clarkson is as big fan of the Lexus LFA. It has a tiny petrol tank though.

Honda Civic is what you want. The Mazda 3 isn't bad, but its basically just a Ford Focus with some Mazda parts and a different body.

I'm happy with my shitty Toyota's. I have factory service info, wiring diagrams. The Tech2 software and pirated Mongose cable and boxes of spares from the scrapyard. I wouldn't mind a Landrover Defender or Discovery TD5 though. That would be a mega restoration project though. They are rust buckets.