Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I want this pandemic to last forever

• Thread starter Deleted member 32037
  • Start date
Deleted member 32037

Deleted member 32037

Overseer of Cope
-
This COVID needs to kill more people, spread more and these vaccines need to be stopped

they need to cancel all school tests and let us stay inside

I wish COVID never had a vaccine

I wish some Guy spread COVID in all those house parties

It's over dude, this pandemic is nothing more than a paper tiger. I honestly wish everything could go back to normal and I go outside without a fucking mask.

covid was just the liberal's plan on stealing the 2020 election

It will last our entire lifetime. Maybe, if we're unlucky enough to live to old age, maybe we will know freedom again.

It will last our entire lifetime. Maybe, if we're unlucky enough to live to old age, maybe we will know freedom again.
So that means we can stay inside forever?
It's over dude, this pandemic is nothing more than a paper tiger. I honestly wish everything could go back to normal and I go outside without a fucking mask.
Why? Masks are good for covering jaw

It will last our entire lifetime.
It's annoying af, not for normie reasons such as no parties, no fun ... but because as a wageslave who's a good citizen slave it's tiresome to see other ppl using the pandemic meme to stop doing their job ... I had no electricity for a week because of those lazy fuckers no joke.

So that means we can stay inside forever?
I mean, we're still animals. Still need to lift weights, do cardio, etc. in order to stave off atrophy. Home gyms are a meme, most people will degenerate into fatasses me included due to not having the gym environment anymore. This is a sad state of affairs, all things considered.

I would fantasise about being a hikki all the time, now all I want to do is go outside without a fucking mask.

It's annoying af, not for normie reasons such as no parties, no fun ... but because as a wageslave who's a good citizen slave it's tiresome to see other ppl using the pandemic meme to stop doing their job ... I had no electricity for a week because of those lazy fuckers no joke.
Another reason I despise workforce. It's literally 70% who you know and 30% actually having the skills. As a disabled incel I have none of that shit.

Last edited:
I mean, we're still animals. Still need to lift weights, do cardio, etc. in order to stave off atrophy. Home gyms are a meme, most people will degenerate into fatasses me included due to not having the gym environment anymore. This is a sad state of affairs, all things considered.

I would fantasise about being a hikki all the time, now all I want to do is go outside without a fucking mask.
Home gym

It's literally 70% who you know and 30% actually having the skills. As a disabled incel I have none of that shit.
It's over. Work force is a fucking meme. Ppl aren't even selected on the ACTUAL things they will have to be good at in the job, never. And by that, I mean diploma isn't everything, and it isn't even a thing to begin with. How many worthless "qualified" cucks who end up doing their job like disabled foids, while "unqualified" men rot at home despite being perfectly able to handle any job at this point in soyciety where everything is computerized and in most jobs you literaly just have to have one skill which is knowing how to read JFL ... HR is a fucking cucked joke rigged in favor of foids, Chads and orbiters of those toxic social circles.

It's over. Work force is a fucking meme. Ppl aren't even selected on the ACTUAL things they will have to be good at in the job, never. And by that, I mean diploma isn't everything, and it isn't even a thing to begin with. How many worthless "qualified" cucks who end up doing their job like disabled foids, while "unqualified" men rot at home despite being perfectly able to handle any job at this point in soyciety where everything is computerized and in most jobs you literaly just have to have one skill which is knowing how to read JFL ... HR is a fucking cucked joke rigged in favor of foids, Chads and orbiters of those toxic social circles.
So surgery is the solution?

i made a simialr thread recently. so i concur. dont worry its not going anywhere. it keeps mutating so vaccines wont be all the effective

this. covid will get milked for AT LEAST another decade tbh.

the masks are here to stay

I want this covid to last forever too, even though I am sick of the restrictions and want to go to cinemas and take a beer etc.

But if we go back to normal then there will be parties all over the world and we will be reminded of the normies.

Hookermaxxing + restrictions is a good mix.

this. covid will get milked for AT LEAST another decade tbh.

the masks are here to stay
I want this covid to last forever too, even though I am sick of the restrictions and want to go to cinemas and take a beer etc.

But if we go back to normal then there will be parties all over the world and we will be reminded of the normies.

Hookermaxxing + restrictions is a good mix.

F A K E C E L
A
K
E
C
E
L

The "pandemic" was never real anyways.

i'm ambivalent about it
don't trust that normies are truly not having sex, JFL
at the very least they will get their official summer festival of rioting and premarital sex, rubber-stamped by the authorities

It’s a shit virus if you want mass deaths. The estimates are nowhere near the reality.

i'm ambivalent about it
don't trust that normies are truly not having sex, JFL
at the very least they will get their official summer festival of rioting and premarital sex, rubber-stamped by the authorities
A lot normies weren’t able to have sex but some still go to parties

Covid is bullshit & lockdown will end but your rights won't come back.

same bro atleast, i cam cover my ugly face while going outside.

A lot normies weren’t able to have sex but some still go to parties
i imagine there will be more official mask-wearing premarital sex festivals soon, normies always win
Covid is bullshit & lockdown will end but your rights won't come back.
i don't think they actually need to end the lockdown sooner than like 2024, like they're saying themselves

My life have always been the same tbh is always fucking shit but yeah the only good thing is that it has become normal to wear mask everywhere which is good for subhuman like me.

Covid is just an excuse for me to stay home. :feelstastyman:

last year in 2020, i can work remote ,donot have to commute is really nice,i hope it continue