Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to be a girl's friend

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Seriously. I've gotten to the point where I envy guys in the FUCKING FRIEND ZONE. When I stalk social media, I see all these girl's selfies with guy friends and I envy them. At least they get some sort of validation and don't get treated like absolute dirt by femoids. Also, being a femoid's friend gives you opportunities for some sexual satisfaction (e.g. smelling or touching her).

It's fucking sad that I now envy the friend-zoned.

You don't want to be a woman's emotional tampon.

Why did you make 3 threads about this same topic?

Cuck mentality will get you no where boyo

Girls are not interesting to talk to if the possibility of sex isn't there. It's like playing poker without real money. No stakes, boring.

most here will call you cuck for that but i agree as well, at least to have experience of talking to a girl and seeing how they are.

Kek, you can never become a femoid's friend as a male. Either you will be her slave or she will be yours, this is how human psycho-physiology works.

I want to beat a woman.

I never been so cucked that I envied guys in the friend zone.

It’s not as horrible as most people here make it out to be but it’s still sucks. I just do it to look more NT.

not a bad idea. just dont be a beta orbiter if you do get girl friends.

Seriously. I've gotten to the point where I envy guys in the FUCKING FRIEND ZONE. When I stalk social media, I see all these girl's selfies with guy friends and I envy them. At least they get some sort of validation and don't get treated like absolute dirt by femoids. Also, being a femoid's friend gives you opportunities for some sexual satisfaction (e.g. smelling or touching her).

It's fucking sad that I now envy the friend-zoned.
trust me DON'T

having a female as a friend is a cope and bluepilled myth

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back