Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy i want to be a male hooker

obersteincel

obersteincel

Gauleiter
-
my favorite jacking off fantasy atm is to imagine that i look like pretty boy slayer chase hudson aka lil huddy and that milfs pay me money to fuck their brains out at abandoned parking garages :panties:

chase-hudson-acaba-de-abrir-sobre-el-dia-mas-lleno-de-drama-en-la-historia-de-tiktok.jpg
EU8-EHr4-Wk-AE4-Vur.jpg

I wouldnt even touch a foid nowadays in a romantical way only too strangle and torture it

I wouldnt even touch a foid nowadays in a romantical way only too strangle and torture it
in my fantasy selling myself is the only way to keep a roof over my head :feelscomfy:

milfs pay me money to fuck their brains out
you should know by now that they're holding onto their money until theyre sure about their societal position over men.

The only thing male hookers fuck are gay males, why would foids ever pay for sex even if you were prettyboymaxxed

I want to be a drug dealer

i wish i can become a male hooker and fuck toilets everyday for free. but those fags also get fucked by faggoted men so that's a no from me, dawg

The only thing male hookers fuck are gay males, why would foids ever pay for sex even if you were prettyboymaxxed
never claimed it was realistic, just the thought of a woman lusting for you enough to pay you money turns me on for some reason. guess i'm a whore born in an incel bod :feelsjuice:

Why would they pay when they can get it for free?

So you're jacking off to a prettyboy? :ping:

HHahahaahahthis picture has me dying

Where is your pfp from op there is no way that's you

my favorite jacking off fantasy atm is to imagine that i look like pretty boy slayer chase hudson aka lil huddy and that milfs pay me money to fuck their brains out at abandoned parking garages :panties:

chase-hudson-acaba-de-abrir-sobre-el-dia-mas-lleno-de-drama-en-la-historia-de-tiktok.jpg
EU8-EHr4-Wk-AE4-Vur.jpg
Prettyboy fags don’t become male hookers unless their clients are fags.

If a woman wants to fuck a hooker just for dick, they want a huge, muscular dude with a huge cock for rough sex. Somebody like Gronk or the dude from Blue Mountain State.

Rob Gronkowski Yes GIF by NASCAR

I Am Ready New England Patriots GIF by GQ

c7f464cdb61b5ca5caacf3239852ed14.jpg

If you look like this, you don’t even need to be facially attractive or have an IQ above 75. Your body is basically an organic machine made for fucking that your brain rides around in. You’re whole existence is basically a sex toy/fuck machine for women. The ancestors of these big dummies were men so chad they basically didn’t require the intelligence to survive as women and other men likely looked after them due to their sheer sexual/genetic value. Their survival tactic was being a walking dildo.

Gronk_Tweets_That_CTE_Is__Fixable_.jpg

Case in point, Jason Luv. Ugly and stupid, but 6’5”, muscular (myostatin defeciency), and has a huge, Fisherian cock. It’s very obvious why his bloodline survive, and it wasn’t because they were really good at growing berries.

Look at his fucking collarbone. His shoulder to waist ratio is cartoonish. If woman drew anime waifus, they’d look like this.