Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to be absolutely clear, the only reason I hate women

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Is only because they wont fuck me. I think this goes for 99% of men.

You just described me perfectly. Also, while Mr. Sam is a legend, I prefer your old avi with the akward smiling Asian guy

I disagree. Even sexhavers hate women, because they are entitled, spoiled, arrogant, perverse, disloyal…

but my hate wont go down even if i manage to fuck them

Is only because they wont fuck me. I think this goes for 99% of men.
Not only that, they are sneaky, shady and machiavellian as fuck. They are no to be trusted especially when you are subchad. They are viscious creatures that hide under being kind to use you. So stop doing this threads like they were fuckin all that good and we only hate them for muh sex. There are those other reasons I wrote above why they are piece of shit.

Not only that, they are sneaky, shady and machiavellian as fuck. They are no to be trusted especially when you are subchad. They are viscious creatures that hide under being kind to use you. So stop doing this threads like they were fuckin all that good and we only hate them for muh sex. There are those other reasons I wrote above why they are piece of shit.
I know youre right, but if I fucked them I wouldn't obsess over them so much.

I know youre right, but if I fucked them I wouldn't obsess over them so much.
Yes, but still they are only livestock that shouldn't be negiotiated with. That's how it was always before men started negotiating things with women like they were equal in power while they are lower in biological hierarchy.

Me too, if I got laid if there's anyway to bring back incel depression and lack of sexual stimulus, then yeah, I would still hate them, but I think the feelings will be lost after a while, it's hard and my time will be wasted chasing a feeling cause if I'm chad women would treat me well, seduce me, all sorts of things, it'll be hard to savour my incel rage.

[UWSL]I don't hate women, I think they behave this way because modern men are sissy and do nothing. Men these days are pussy slaves and would do the possible and the impossible to get a piece of pissed steak. Most incels on this forum would throw us all under the bus to get the attention of the opposite sex.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
[UWSL]I don't hate women, I think they behave this way because modern men are sissy and do nothing. Men these days are pussy slaves and would do the possible and the impossible to get a piece of pissed steak. Most incels on this forum would throw us all under the bus to get the attention of the opposite sex.[/UWSL]
yeah I hate soyciety really, not women
if you can get the quiet ones one-on-one they're alright
it's just become impossible to do that in the last 5 years